Poll: Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2021, Imola - Race 2/23

Rate the 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Given the lack of overtaking opportunities for formula cars around this track, Saturday is going to be where the entertainment is I think.

*Edit*

Although saying that the weather's not looking too great for Sunday in Imola. That could make it more interesting.

Soldato
Good to see F1 back, now that my F1TV subscription has been sorted. Was such a hassle given that stopped it in Germany.

It's. bit daft that an international sporting event held in a foreign country to the UK is changing its schedule for the funeral of a UK person. I can't imagine any UK based events doing that for the funeral of say someone in the Japanese Imperial family, or another country.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I suppose they don’t want a significant portion of their user base disrupted by a massively televised event and unable to watch.

Caporegime
He's got his own site now. Much like Maldonado when he was obsessed with crashing. As much of a meme Pastor was, he was undeniably quick when he wasn't crashing into people

Wasn't crashstappen the most recent one? About the time Max threatened to headbutt the next journalist who asked about all his accidents?

Can't really tell what happened but I would be so shocked if it was proven Perez and Ocon both wanted the same bit of tarmac again

I know it's only FP but rather poor there's no footage. I hope they cover the racing better than this.

Caporegime
Looks even more of a liability than he did in Bahrain

Haas have got to be asking whether they've made a colossal mistake, money or no. Mick was a huge PR win for him, massive coverage guaranteed in Germany, but Nikita is the exact opposite squandering the benefits they get from signing Mick.

I have to admit I assumed Mazepin would get banned at some point this season, now I'm wondering whether he'll ever make it far enough through a race to get penalised.

Man of Honour
Haas have got to be asking whether they've made a colossal mistake, money or no. Mick was a huge PR win for him, massive coverage guaranteed in Germany, but Nikita is the exact opposite squandering the benefits they get from signing Mick.

I have to admit I assumed Mazepin would get banned at some point this season, now I'm wondering whether he'll ever make it far enough through a race to get penalised.

Steiner must be ready to explode; I understand why they signed him (money talks); but you wonder how much of a liability he has to be before a line is drawn.

Soldato
Wasn't crashstappen the most recent one? About the time Max threatened to headbutt the next journalist who asked about all his accidents?

I know it's only FP but rather poor there's no footage. I hope they cover the racing better than this.
Because there were technical issues affecting everyone including the teams. I am sure it'll be fixed for fp2

Soldato
And that is why RBR are going to struggle to put up a full on challenge against Merc. Multiple failures in the first race on the ECU across both teams and now gearbox issues. They'll win some races but will drop too many points from penalties as the year goes on.

Caporegime
It's only Free Practice, of course, but Red Bull don't look to have the pace of the Mercedes here. Ferrari, on the other hand, look close (Leclerc would have gone fastest in this session if he'd stayed within the white lines at turn 9). We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom