**Encased - RPG**

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol. Have not maxed pickpocketing. Do not have that achievement, yet!

Working on maxing Piloting now, then will do that :D

What level are you, sounds like you maybe into your 30's.

Soldato
OP
Ermmm, level 70 :o

Not quiet fairly though. Found a guy who sells guns has a covo string which just keeps giving you XP over and over. Was curious so set up a macro to see what would happen. Forgot about it when worked call and rest of the day left my mind. In evening after dinner when I went to fire up the game again, was still going on the convo round and round :cry::cry::cry:

Normal play, yeah would be around level 30 - 40 or so I think.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ermmm, level 70 :o

Not quiet fairly though. Found a guy who sells guns has a covo string which just keeps giving you XP over and over. Was curious so set up a macro to see what would happen. Forgot about it when worked call and rest of the day left my mind. In evening after dinner when I went to fire up the game again, was still going on the convo round and round :cry::cry::cry:

Normal play, yeah would be around level 30 - 40 or so I think.
Lol!!!

I am only level 29. Only recently started messing about with the power armour. Need to find the manual thingy so I can upgrade it. Also to look for a newer one. Oh and still not found a car yet, though I am on act 2 now.

Soldato
Just a curious question for those that are a bit further into the game. After leaving Concord I come to the gas station and there is a Personal Box there, which I take it is for me to store stuff. What I'm wondering is if it later are connected with other Personal Boxes or do I have to go back there for any stuff I leave in it ?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
They seem to be connected. I had the same concern also, never put stuff in them until I got my own house. But then found the same stuff I put in there in other places that had a personal box.

Soldato
They seem to be connected. I had the same concern also, never put stuff in them until I got my own house. But then found the same stuff I put in there in other places that had a personal box.
Ahh that's great, thanks fr the reply !

I found a rifle and some other heavy things at the gas station so being able to leave those there is great, no point running around with 3 shovels as an example (although those don't weight to much but still. :p )

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Ahh that's great, thanks fr the reply !

I found a rifle and some other heavy things at the gas station so being able to leave those there is great, no point running around with 3 shovels as an example (although those don't weight to much but still. :p )
Careful with shovels, they can break. I had one break on me when I was digging a bunch of graves. Now I keep 2 on me. Weird thing is, it is not obvious to me that things can break in the game.

Just got to the first town after the incident
Game is good so far. Screwed up though and killed some rats so now I can't do a no kill run
SORRY RATS
Haha. Yeah, good game, still has a few bugs, spelling mistakes, but nothing to write home about.

Levelling seems a bit broken. I am levelling up much faster than expected. Went into an area I discovered, had 4 fights and levelled up twice and this me in the 30’s. Usually it takes longer to level up the higher level you are in games. Not so much in this one as the amount of xp rewarded seems to scale with xp needed for next level. Unless I made myself so OP that I am killing things that reward much more XP? I am playing lone wolf and stuck a bunch of points into learnabilty.

I am nearly 1000hp now :D

Soldato
Careful with shovels, they can break. I had one break on me when I was digging a bunch of graves. Now I keep 2 on me. Weird thing is, it is not obvious to me that things can break in the game.

Ohh I know that, I saw it have durability on it 15/15 when I got it and after using it once it was 14/15 so figured it break eventually. Just don't see the point having another on me when the one I have still at 14/15.

this might be a bit spoilery but is there a Personal Box in Nashville somewhere ? I still at the parking lot out side but my inventory starting to fill up ! :p

Soldato
OP
Ohh I know that, I saw it have durability on it 15/15 when I got it and after using it once it was 14/15 so figured it break eventually. Just don't see the point having another on me when the one I have still at 14/15.

this might be a bit spoilery but is there a Personal Box in Nashville somewhere ? I still at the parking lot out side but my inventory starting to fill up ! :p

No personal box in Nashville sadly, the place you go after Nashville (usually) will be where you can next store stuff, or back to picnic (after Nashville mission that is). It is indeed hard initially as you want to pick everything up not nailed down :p

Soldato
No personal box in Nashville sadly, the place you go after Nashville (usually) will be where you can next store stuff, or back to picnic (after Nashville mission that is). It is indeed hard initially as you want to pick everything up not nailed down :p
It sure is ! I might true and store some stuff in a locker, then save and exit to see if it still there when logging back in, I'm sure I can spare something to experiment on ! :p

Soldato
OP
It sure is ! I might true and store some stuff in a locker, then save and exit to see if it still there when logging back in, I'm sure I can spare something to experiment on ! :p

Oh if you do experiment, save it outside locker, so in the carpark area / huts, may be too late by now! :p There is a big plot point which I will not say, but do not think you will get back inside main facility.

Soldato
Oh if you do experiment, save it outside locker, so in the carpark area / huts, may be too late by now! :p There is a big plot point which I will not say, but do not think you will get back inside main facility.
Nope, still at the parking lot outside of Nashville, there was a com unit on the ground that I ignored, wanted to loot everything first but then coming back to it it was 'dead'.. so I thought.. darn.. need to reload.. which turned out being a bit disappointing.. :rolleyes: But I think I am getting slightly better loot so far so I'm redoing it all again, although I have noticed some things are static loot and other are randomized. But in any case, still there so can test it out and let you (and anyone else that might be interested in knowing) know if loot stay where you leave it in a locker. :p

Edit: Seems to work. Put a crowbar in a locker, saved and logged out completely from the game for a couple minutes, once back the crowbar were still there. So hopefully you can save stuff everywhere but the benefits with the personal Boxes are that they are linked together ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nope, still at the parking lot outside of Nashville, there was a com unit on the ground that I ignored, wanted to loot everything first but then coming back to it it was 'dead'.. so I thought.. darn.. need to reload.. which turned out being a bit disappointing.. :rolleyes: But I think I am getting slightly better loot so far so I'm redoing it all again, although I have noticed some things are static loot and other are randomized. But in any case, still there so can test it out and let you (and anyone else that might be interested in knowing) know if loot stay where you leave it in a locker. :p

Edit: Seems to work. Put a crowbar in a locker, saved and logged out completely from the game for a couple minutes, once back the crowbar were still there. So hopefully you can save stuff everywhere but the benefits with the personal Boxes are that they are linked together ?

Ahh I was thinking if you return after the big event at Nashville, I think it may behave as a separate instance later on as things change in the area, so not sure on that bit.

But yeah Personal box's are linked together, so in your various houses and locations / vehicles you unlock later all have personal box's so best way to manage things.

Soldato
Ahh I was thinking if you return after the big event at Nashville, I think it may behave as a separate instance later on as things change in the area, so not sure on that bit.

Ahh right, that might clear out the locker in such a case yes. Guess I have to be careful with what I leave behind if any. I do know I can take another perk I think it is, that gives me more carry weight so there is always that too ! :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Haha. Yeah, some parts do seem a bit broken and too easy, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I am now level 40 (without cheating :p) and finished exploring the map and been into every place there is. Got my second power armour and found Ursula :D

I will finish up the few side quests I have left and move onto concentrating on the main missions.

Back
Top Bottom