Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Anyone had issues getting a bill from Octopus since moving to the tracker. I moved 1st July but have had no bill generated since 8th June.

Opened a ticket - can you send a photo of your electricity meter :confused:

Anyone had issues getting a bill from Octopus since moving to the tracker. I moved 1st July but have had no bill generated since 8th June.

I've been having issues recently.
Every month I have to chase for a bill.

Mine started when I went onto export for solar.

The chances of it happening again like last year are next to none. I'd expect at worse it'll reach about the same to a little higher than the current price cap

That's assuming no foul play or a tough winter. It only takes demand to outstrip supply for a sustained period to cause problems.

It is far from certain imo. There are still plenty of ways to disrupt and panic the energy market and put pressure on energy generation resources and their supply (incl gas which is 50% of our elec) that don't involve the turning off of valves in the East.

Same no bill this month, meter readings are all ok

I've had problems getting electricity bills from Octopus since I signed up with them in October last year. Every month I have to contact them and prod them to bill me and even then it's usually three months at a time that's deducted. They're not the best

I've had problems getting electricity bills from Octopus since I signed up with them in October last year. Every month I have to contact them and prod them to bill me and even then it's usually three months at a time that's deducted. They're not the best
First time in years the statement has been late, otherwise like clockwork, same day of the month.

God Bless Sweden.
You gotta love these prices "sometimes" Tomorrow is the day to turn on the Crypto Farm.

ZZaAJMB.jpeg

Last edited:
Jävla!!!!
Nei, jeg lærer norsk ikke svensk ;)

Back on to energy prices, I'm nerd-ily excited to hit an actual year's usage in this house in the middle of October so I can make better predictions going forward. I've guesstimated, but that was made difficult by going from a Victorian terrace to a modern, properly insulated detached house, as well as having an EV for some of the year, which will have poisoned my usage figures :D

That's assuming no foul play or a tough winter. It only takes demand to outstrip supply for a sustained period to cause problems.

It is far from certain imo. There are still plenty of ways to disrupt and panic the energy market and put pressure on energy generation resources and their supply (incl gas which is 50% of our elec) that don't involve the turning off of valves in the East.
All we need is the Russians to sabotage Rough or an interconnector and the prices will shoot through the roof

Back
Top Bottom