Energy Suppliers

Associate
Cheapest for me are coming out as E.On and ShellEnery with Eon being a tiny bit cheaper. Anyone experience of these or just go for the cheapest?

Soldato
My gas is with Ebico, a white label supplier of Robin Hood Energy, Just had an email this morning saying Robin Hood Energy and all it's white label suppliers are being sold to British Gas. No way am I paying a penny to British Gas so I need to switch my gas ASAP before the transfer completes with BG.

Any good gas-only suppliers out there? or suppliers that allow only gas transfers as most seem to want your leccy or leccy&gas, not just gas. And any referral codes?

If not then I'll just transfer my gas to Bulb where I already have my leccy.

Last edited:
Soldato
My gas is with Ebico, a white label supplier of Robin Hood Energy, Just had an email this morning saying Robin Hood Energy and all it's white label suppliers are being sold to British Gas. No way am I paying a penny to British Gas so I need to switch my gas ASAP before the transfer completes with BG.

Any good gas-only suppliers out there? or suppliers that allow only gas transfers as most seem to want your leccy or leccy&gas, not just gas. And any referral codes?

If not then I'll just transfer my gas to Bulb where I already have my leccy.
Any reason you don't have both from the same supplier?

Soldato
I would call or email them, not having both with the same supplier is pretty rare these days.
If I could be bothered to separate my gas and electric to different suppliers for maximum savings, I would save about 2.99% from the cheapest price that Uswitch currently offer.

It's easier for me just to have them combined with the same supplier, even if it is a little more expensive in the long run.

Soldato
Yes I have decided to just bring my gas onboard with my leccy at Bulb, they just don't seem to have the option to add my gas account other than signing up as a new dual fuel customer again on their website. Until I can phone them on Monday.

Soldato
ANyone using OutFox for elec and gas? Standing charge is way lower than my Npower charges, fuel charges also!

If they do referrals, i'll gladly take one.

Thanks

Soldato
Contacted Bulb and they have manually transferred my gas into my account. Should be switched by 28th Sep.

BG ain't getting their grubby hands on my utilities!

Also I'm due to give a meter reading to Ebico as my next quarterly bill is due but the online account management site has been down since yesterday. Looks like they are shutting up shop early. Heh

Back
Top Bottom