England vs India Test & ODI Series *SPOILERS*

Associate
With this shoddy bowling attack England should be looking for 500 at least from the first innings, anything less would be disappointing. No Hoggard or Harmison means England will struggle to bowl the Indians out twice though, and with the dodgy weather I think a draw will be the most likely outcome.

Associate
Tbh who is worried about not having Harmison around? Have we all forgot that he did absolutely nothing against the Windies? I'm not worried at all ... Tremlett is a decent bowler, Anderson blows hot and cold but has been bowling well lately ... Sidebottom, Panesar are quality ... not worried at all ... they'll be better than this Indian tripe

Soldato
Psycho Sonny said:
so what do you guys reckon the score will be now after day 1?

England will dominate look at the fielding :eek: a bit suspicious like the windies, although they fought back late on in the evening. I personally can’t see India at all contesting in the test match, I'm sure I will be proved wrong.

Saying the above England’s bowling attack is lacking somewhat, England to win both ODI and test.

Edit: For once it seems our top order is getting the job done :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Psycho Sonny said:
so what do you guys reckon the score will be now after day 1?

We still have Bell and Prior to come, then we're down to the tail, so I'd expect a first innings score of just over 400, then our young bowlers will have to step up to the plate, not an easy task against the Indian batting line up.

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Unbelievable, the sun shines for an hour or so and we're all out for 298, pathetic :mad:

That would be a collapse India would be proud now sit back and watch India screw things up ;)

Caporegime
Spectacular batting collapse by the English when play resumed after that mega downpour earlier on today:eek:.

Although i see India collapsing as well, losing Dravid and Karthik wont help them much and lucky for Jaffer, who should have been out if it wasnt for the dropped catch :/. Looks like its up to Tendulkar to try and salvage the innings with Jaffer, if he can stay in long enough that is.

Don
Psycho Sonny said:
ive put a bet on for england to win the series, does this mean win all 3 test matches or this 1 match or win best of 3 test matches
It will be the overall score of the 3 tests, e.g. 3-0, 2-1, 2-0 etc

Caporegime
BaZ87 said:
It will be the overall score of the 3 tests, e.g. 3-0, 2-1, 2-0 etc

k thanks this matched betting and bonus betting stuff is a lot easier when you choose sports you understand, next time ill choose football a lot less complicated

Back
Top Bottom