English League Football ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th November 2010]

Berbatov should never play for the club again, his attitude and level of performance today, was an absolute joke.
I must admit, I was surprised the substitutions worked as well as they did, they still should have been made at half time.

UTD were so woeful gutted they got a draw out of this. Passing was atrocious, always caught in possession, no shots on target for 77 minutes.

UTD fans really can not be happy with this? Isn't that 6 out of 7 away game draws now?

Nani should have been sent off?
Wes Brown sent off?
Vidic a yellow for celebration?

It's madness ain't it really how teams get away with things, kinda criminal.

5 minutes of Fergie I mean stoppage time.

Yep soon as that came up...i thought Fergie time:p...was hoping Villa would beat Utd but still not a bad result for them....hopefully Arsenal can capitalise and bag another 3 pts tommorrow to go a point ahead of Utd.

Vidic should have been sent off...how the ref didnt is beyond me...probably scared of that old purple nosed codger whos in charge of Utd:p

The booking is for going into the crowd, Vidic didn't go into the crowd. Young vaulted the barrier and jumped into the crowd, Vidic ran over and celebrated in front of them, until his team mates ran into him, and even then he wasn't in the crowd.

UTd were lucky, Berbatov seemed to not be wasting posession, he'd hold it up, play it to Carrick/Fletcher/Park/Brown and they'd pass it straight to Villa.

I don't think they were that bad, Fletcher, Carrick, Nani barely started playing till the 80th min, at 2-0 down the midfield 4 actually started trying to play football.

Also worth noting Macheda didn't give away the ball badly before Villa's second, when you see the direction Macheda is running, he opens up a space knocks the ball down and Obertan should have picked it up and run through the middle, instead as Macheda peeled off to the left, Obertan ran to the left into the same space for no reason.

Awful first half, some good attacking footie by Villa, but woeful defending for the crosses, especially the second goal, two players, one should cover the potential inside cross and one the outside but an experienced Luke Young got in line behind Delfouneso. If Young just stood to his right that cross for Utd's second never makes it in. Good header by Vidic, and finish by Macheda though.

Don't think brown should have got a straight red, whoever the other defender was, was inline with them and probably would have gotten the first touch anyway, Young certainly wasn't clean through on goal.

Gutted to be honest it was Villas game on a plate & in the last 10 mins we just fell apart defensively. How Vidic didn't get a card for doing the exact same as Young is beyond me.

The booking is for going into the crowd, Vidic didn't go into the crowd. Young vaulted the barrier and jumped into the crowd, Vidic ran over and celebrated in front of them, until his team mates ran into him, and even then he wasn't in the crowd.

No, it's for leaving the field of play. Vidic done that and if the ref is booking Young for his celebration then Vidic should have got a 2nd yellow too.

I'm watching St. Pauli vs Leverkusen \o/

Bayer are a bunch of filthy gits from the ten minutes I've seen so far. Their striker just kneeds the Pauli keeped right in the face. :/

Spurs 1-0 up. Bale with a header; shoddy marking by Blackburn.

Spurs fans need to come up with a better song for Bale. This 'Bale, Bale, Bale....' stuff is painful.

Back
Top Bottom