Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Associate
In Epic’s defence, this deal was probably signed months ago at the height of Among Us’s popularity. Now I don’t think anyone gives a fig about it.

Epic don't need to defend a freebie, it's ******* free.

I get it's a crap game just like NBA was too but then most games given away for free usually are.

Lol my thoughts exactly, they give away free games on a weekly basis, anyone who complains is an entitled so and so.

Caporegime
Lol my thoughts exactly, they give away free games on a weekly basis, anyone who complains is an entitled so and so.

Oh come on. They're doing it to get new traffic to the store not because they actually like doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Therefore if they want my custom, they can give away proper decent games, thank you. :D

Associate
OP
Oh come on. They're doing it to get new traffic to the store not because they actually like doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Therefore if they want my custom, they can give away proper decent games, thank you. :D

Agreed.

The thing is its not the same as their weekly giveaway, if any of the last two games were a random giveaway it would be a lot better then a good portion of the other games they have given away. The thing is that they promised big meaningful games, such as what we got last year, but instead we got this. Also quite a few of their random giveaways have been a lot better, such as Metro Redux, Cities Skylines, Elite Dangerous, Killing Floor 2, Alien Isolation, Rage, Soma and quite a few more.

Associate
So what? they don't need to do anything of this? so what if they "promise" something and it may be slightly off or different than what you were expecting? are they taking anything from your wallet? no, so why are you complaining? end of the day you have gotten free games handed to you...

Caporegime
The other thing one could moan about is their hyping it up by hiding the games behind their mystical "vault". Why not just put them up a week before like normal. And then we get Among Us. Hype level from 100 to 0 in a second.

Associate
The other thing one could moan about is their hyping it up by hiding the games behind their mystical "vault". Why not just put them up a week before like normal. And then we get Among Us. Hype level from 100 to 0 in a second.
who hyped it? go to the store and it just says a (mystery) free game unlocks in X days. OMG it has to be Dying Light 2!

Soldato
Oh come on. They're doing it to get new traffic to the store not because they actually like doing it out of the goodness of their hearts.

No one said they are. The reason doesn't matter, as the consumer free is free but people will find ways to complain about something for nothing or easily get offended at their expert knowledge of other peoples business practices.

Associate
Exactly this thread started with someone offering predictions and self hyping it.....nothing to do with epic.
Yes, there's always a chance it may get leaked, think it has been before, but only thing for sure is it will be a game that some will like :D and others will not :mad:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Epic can give away the entire steam library I would still not download the cack from this bunch of scheming profiteering scum bags.

Man of Honour
Epic can give away the entire steam library I would still not download the cack from this bunch of scheming profiteering scum bags.

Crikey I would...I mean whats that...40,000 games for free? Including many AAA titles, I'd definitely download 40,000 games if they gave away the entire steam library for free. Without hesitation.

Associate
So moral fibre consists of not accepting free games nowadays does it? it really do be 2021.

Shock horror a BUSINESS who wants to profit! whatever will they do next! yet they give away free games to people on a weekly basis...

Yes, I'm weak for accepting those free games, so damn weak! god help me now! :cry:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Moral fibre, I detect weakness in you :)

To be fair, I would have nothing if I didnt buy from every company that I had an issue with...I'd have no windows on my PC, in fact come to think of it, I wouldnt even have a graphics card (given the blatant profiteering of Nvidia and AMD), I'd have no car (given how car companies have been reaming both us and the planet for years), I'd have no broadband to even be writing this (given the way the broadband companies have been taking us all for a ride) and I'd certainly have no mobile phone. I'd have my morals still...but I wouldnt be able to post about them on this forum or do much else in life. And thats without even mentioning the lack of live football I would have in my life ! :D

Soldato
Moral fibre, I detect weakness in you :)

What a load of hypocritical nonsense. Are you vegan? Do you buy brand name clothes made from third world countries that put its workers through terrible working conditions? Do you take to the streets to protest for positive change? Do you spend some of your free time contributing to good causes in your local community? etc.

You don't.

You take to the internet and believe in your moral code :cry:

Back
Top Bottom