Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Soldato
I like having all my games in one place.

no different to buying Ubisoft games on steam as they require uplay in the end

Pretty sure you don't need both Steam and uPlay clients to be open in order to play though. Once the game is activated via uPlay you can just open that to run it. I bought Far Cry 3 on Steam and The Division 2 on Epic but I downloaded them via uPlay and play them via uPlay. The only time Steam or Epic were involved is when I originally paid for them, other than that they both run fine via the uPlay client.

Caporegime
Its a real shame you cant add more than one game to your cart at a time for use with the voucher.

Would really like both Civ expansions, but as they are £8 each, i cant use the voucher.

Associate
Its a real shame you cant add more than one game to your cart at a time for use with the voucher.

Would really like both Civ expansions, but as they are £8 each, i cant use the voucher.

I wanted to snag the AC: Valhalla season pass, but the voucher doesn't work with it, or even with the expansion on its own. :(

Soldato
The £10 voucher is only in the Mega and Holiday sale. There's also more than 4 sales throughout the year.
  • Epic Games Store Spring Sale 2021 - March 25 - April 8
  • Epic Games Store Mega Sale 2021 - May 20 - June 17
  • Epic Games Store Summer Sale 2021 - Expected July 22 - August 5
  • Epic Games Store Halloween Sale 2021 - Expected October 21 - November 4
  • Epic Games Store Black Friday Sale 2021 - Expected November 26 - December 3
  • Epic Games Store + The Game Awards Flash Sale 2021 - Early or mid December
  • Epic Games Store Holiday Sale 2021 - Expected December 16 - January 6, 2022
Happy to be proven wrong.
There the DFS of game vendors!

Associate
Looks like NBA is free this week. Not a game which would interest me. Rage 2 was awesome though and I finished that within a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom