Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Three games, three vouchers... isn't that what HangTime said? One voucher per game? (Sorry, literally joining in the middle of a conversation :) Only dropped in to see if there was something good for free :p)

Hahaha. Redeemed a free game, got a single voucher, a few days later added three titles to the basket in one go, went to check out and it had automatically added the £10 off voucher three times.

Not sure if that’s what he meant or not!?!

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Only if it's not too much trouble - you might have to download the whole game again in Ubisoft Connect to test it.

Well I’ll go as far as running the Ubi launcher and seeing if it’s there, and if it is, running it.

Got crappy rural broadband here so won’t be downloading it again just to test if that’s the case.

Caporegime
I've bought a few Ubisoft games from Epic Games and every single one was added to my uPlay launcher.

I've never installed any of the Ubi games through Epic tbh.

Yeah, it works with AC Syndicate that they gave away free but as that is an older game, I wondered if the newer ones like AC Valhalla, Fenyx Rising, etc. were also tied into the Epic Launcher. I suppose I could always get a refund if that's the case. The £10 Epic voucher makes the difference over Ubisoft direct.

Man of Honour
It must have changed then as I put three games in the basket and it applied 3 x £10 off automatically.

Guardians of the Galaxy, Kena Bridge of Spirits and Immortals Fenyx for £45.
That's not proper code stacking, that's £10 off each game. No different from doing 3 separate transactions each with a £10 off code which is how it worked when I last looked at it.
Proper code stacking would be getting 3x£10 = £30 off a single game.

Soldato
Yeah, it works with AC Syndicate that they gave away free but as that is an older game, I wondered if the newer ones like AC Valhalla, Fenyx Rising, etc. were also tied into the Epic Launcher. I suppose I could always get a refund if that's the case. The £10 Epic voucher makes the difference over Ubisoft direct.

From the top of my head I've bought AC Origins, Odyssey and FC5 through Epic and each one also linked. I'd be very surprised if Fenyx didn't.

Associate

I played division 2 on the ubi launcher not epic you just have to link the account once I think

Associate
I only keep Epic Launcher for free games - I won Total War: Troy once (and I'm a fan of the Total War franchise).
By the way, this is the only Total War I won in one evening and it definitely does not deserve to be called a full-fledged game

Soldato
And another mystery game next week as well. I wonder why there are doing this, normally a Christmas thing.

Not really - Epic have given away big games at all times of year. XCOM 2 was given away a few weeks ago. Alien Isolation was in April 2021, Control June 2021, Saints Row , A Plague Tale, etc. August 2021. There doesn't seem to be any major pattern to it that I can see.

Enjoy it whilst it's going on :)

Borderlands 3 is a pretty solid give away as well.

M.

Back
Top Bottom