• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*EPIC THREAD* Major Problems with Coollaboratory Liquid Pro Thermal Compound DEAD CPU

Associate
OCUK should do a giveaway of this stuff every year on the 8th of October in remembrance of this thread.

But only to someone truly incompetent so they post on here kicking off about how free paste ruined their life and killed everyone they knew because his cpu melted and triggered a skynet style reaction when cpu's around the world rebelled against the use of this deadly product.

Soldato
Wow. Finally made it through the thread for the first time. That was so intense I think 2 of my 6 diplomas have been fried out of my brain.

Do you think I could improve my overclock with this stuff? Little bit on the CPU pins to improve electrical conductivity and get more juice into the system? Pretty sure that's what the OP thought he was doing.

Associate
I'm just wondering how much you actually put on, it must have been a lot to not only have it leak out, but also leak out onto other components, how did you apply it?

finger-painting-with-texture.jpg

Soldato
is this guy still around? I'm sure he got unbanned. I need some entertainment!

Hes around,

He recently posted in the general hardware section asking for advice on going back to Intel.

I was SO tempted to say "just make sure you have a good cooler, with this exact paste, to achieve a solid OC".

But I couldn't bring myself to total troll...

:D

Associate
There seems to be stuff that never gets boring :D
I wouldn't use it on my i7 6700K (even as a basic IHS<=>cooler application) but might try on my delidded G3258 :p
Please tell me again, why do I like to sit on these forums... ?

Back
Top Bottom