** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** Incredible Deals coming within the next 1-2hrs, DO NOT MISS OUT!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Our deals are for real, we've not finished anything of our open deals yet and shall be posting loads more up throughout the day.

Were not here to post deals with only 1 of each in stock so the deal does not even last 60s, we want to give all our customers a chance!

As such our deals are still live, still plenty of stock and lots more deals to come!!

Associate
would be good if you matched the order of your offers, i'd be tempted to go SB, but cant say yes until I see a chip for a deal and ram, so that means waiting all day, then one might go out of stock...and no sale for you

Soldato
Hi there

Our deals are for real, we've not finished anything of our open deals yet and shall be posting loads more up throughout the day.

Were not here to post deals with only 1 of each in stock so the deal does not even last 60s, we want to give all our customers a chance!

As such our deals are still live, still plenty of stock and lots more deals to come!!

Quoted For Truth.

All of theirs are out of stock :D.

Soldato
Quoted For Truth.

All of theirs are out of stock :D.

Have to agree. I do like this place, despite my MM problems here. Never used MM much elsewhere cos they ask for photos which is hassle and never saved anyone from a rip off. Did get ripped here once but managed to "sort it out".

Deals here are at least genuine. I've stopped watching the other place totally now and unsubscribed from the threads.

Associate
Um excuse me good people of OCUK, My wife has to me to inform you that if I spend any more money on any of these lovely deals she is going to make me sleep on the couch. I said for these prices i will sleep outside love, now worries. :p thanks guys for the deals again. finally got my damned ssd

Back
Top Bottom