** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** Incredible Deals coming within the next 1-2hrs, DO NOT MISS OUT!

Soldato
So bulldozer is coming today? Intriguing.

The competitor failed so hard. I didn't realise they were doing them no some secrete page on their shop as well and by the time I found it everything sold out and I scrolled down and there wasn't 1 thing remotely interesting. The SSD wasn't even as good as the one on here. They don't stock ocz I don't think, can't remember.

Soldato
LOL, just ordered our lunch from a well known pizza company, and when we gave him the delivery address the guy on the phone at the pizza place said "how's your Epic Tuesday going? As Ive bought one of your SSD's online"

Of course he did :)

If he doesn't post in this thread within the next hour, I call clever marketing.

Caporegime
So bulldozer is coming today? Intriguing.

The competitor failed so hard. I didn't realise they were doing them no some secrete page on their shop as well and by the time I found it everything sold out and I scrolled down and there wasn't 1 thing remotely interesting. The SSD wasn't even as good as the one on here. They don't stock ocz I don't think, can't remember.

Who said that?
No it's not.

Back
Top Bottom