Poll: Erik ten Hag Sack Watch & Next Manchester United Manager?

To sack or not to sack

• Total voters
Looks like they've done what I hoped they were doing, planning the next move first rather than just sacking ETH and hoping RVP is better while looking for the next manager.

Same, I don’t really see the point in keeping RvN in place to the end of the season, better to get a decent long term manager ASAP if one is available. Naglesmann or Amorim would be my preference and it looks like they are moving in fast for Amorim

Same, I don’t really see the point in keeping RvN in place to the end of the season, better to get a decent long term manager ASAP if one is available. Naglesmann or Amorim would be my preference and it looks like they are moving in fast for Amorim

If they can get Amorim that quickly I will be quite impressed tbh. I thought he was out of bounds after Liverpool moved from him to Slot.

I thought he would be waiting for that City job.

Last edited:
The worst thing about Utd going for Amorim is Adam is now going to keep pushing this nonsense that he turned Liverpool down.
Neville will be worse..
Considering there was no one available in the summer (despite this guy being available) Im not sure how he will spin his comments to change his narrative from then to now..

Did he even get as far as an interview, or was he just another name thrown round at the time? I thought it the latter?
I've no idea if he was interviewed however I don't doubt they looked at him. Talk that he was close to getting the job came from Portugal and was rubbished by the press over here. Having not got the Liverpool job he was by all accounts interviewed for the West Ham job though, which unless you're barking mad would suggest he didn't reject Liverpool.

Why does it bother you?
Because I'm interested in why he is your no.1 choice, pretty obvious no? Usually when folks say whom they want as manager its because they enjoy the playstyle he would bring over other potential candidates.

As you know nothing about the guy you can have a little read of this, gives a nice read up on what he will bring, should he be appointed.

Last edited:
If United have to pay a reported £13.5 million to ETH aren’t they restricted by financial regulations? If so, free agents are probably high on the list. Xavi, Terzic, Allegri, Zidane and Southgate would be the A listers.
Stability and a good man manager is what United need most, at least in the short term.

Because I'm interested in why he is your no.1 choice, pretty obvious no? Usually when folks say whom they want as manager its because they enjoy the playstyle he would bring over other potential candidates.

As you know nothing about the guy you can have a little read of this, gives a nice read up on what he will bring, should he be appointed.

No I meant why does it bother you that we are after him?

If United have to pay a reported £13.5 million to ETH aren’t they restricted by financial regulations? If so, free agents are probably high on the list. Xavi, Terzic, Allegri, Zidane and Southgate would be the A listers.
Stability and a good man manager is what United need most, at least in the short term.

That’s some list of A listers…. :cry:

Allegri is boring. Zidane is waiting for the France job, don’t know how he’s still in charge there! Southgate really? That leaves Xavi and Terzic.

Last edited:
No I meant why does it bother you that we are after him?
it doesn't :cry: Where on earth did you get that from?
all ive said is that i dont think your squad is suited to how he plays and Neville will have to do some fantastic backtracking from his comments regarding ten hag not being sacked in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom