Poll: Erik ten Hag Sack Watch & Next Manchester United Manager?

To sack or not to sack

• Total voters
If United have to pay a reported £13.5 million to ETH aren’t they restricted by financial regulations? If so, free agents are probably high on the list. Xavi, Terzic, Allegri, Zidane and Southgate would be the A listers.
Stability and a good man manager is what United need most, at least in the short term.
No, the PSR rules don't apply to them.

Is any of it true mind? He had similar reports when we were supposed to get him.

His name comes up too often when any club needs a manager almost like they want rid

Considering the amount of whoring out he did before the season ended he will take it if offered. He's the profile of manager they should be looking at though, young and upcoming - the only mark against him would be hes another 'one club' manager. And more importantly he speaks better English than a guy that's been in the country for 3 years :p

Just catching up on things.

Given there isn't a single stand out manager who is a guarantee of anything, Amorim would be a great appointment. He would be my and probably most other fans first choice. I'm not an expert on him admittedly, but what I do know about him, I like. I didn't think he'd want to leave Sporting mid-season, but I guess he's open to the move...

Whatever your views, he's a far more interesting manager than Southgate/Potter/etc. I was hoping they wouldn't be sat there waiting to give RvN the job if he managed to go on a decent run, that would have been a mistake.

This week is going to end far better than it started! At last.

Back
Top Bottom