Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Here's hoping Nikita finally spends the money on better servers, they are clearing not able to keep up with the demand, on the other hand player base might start falling off further into the wipe.

Soldato
Here's hoping Nikita finally spends the money on better servers, they are clearing not able to keep up with the demand, on the other hand player base might start falling off further into the wipe.

In raid I have no issues but the stash/market/hideout back end is horrifically slow at the moment.

Soldato
Had a bit of fun with voip a few days ago. Spent about 5-6 raids doing a "Bane" voice and getting slapped for my efforts then finally on lighthouse as a scav it worked.

Met a swedish guy and asked him if he wanted to join the league of shadows and fight the corrupt in the rogue base and he tagged along while i was roll playing. We got to the rogue base and met two germans who also agreed to join us and role played, then while giving a speach as Bane a french guy rocked up and joined us.

We started moving in the base and took a pestily mask off a dead scav inside announcing a "brother has fallen and taking off his mask will be painful... for him".

We looted up and went bacj to where we started and the 2 germans were convinced i was pestily making a video despite me denying it and started dropped tonnes of loot for me. In the end i dropped the impression and told them to pick the loot up, thanked them for the fun and the swedish guy and i started to move to extract together but the french and german guys went back in and moments later a burst of fired sealed their fates from the rogues lol

Associate
That is some rough luck, several of those shots hit. Some things I can think of that maybe affecting it.

Aim for the head, especially if you've got the drop on them. This is even more important now with the changes in 12.12.
Scavs can have a variety of health pools now so don't drop so easily.

Caporegime
So earlier I mentioned that I seemed to be missing shots when it seemed I had scavs bang to rights, well here's an example from tonight...
If anyones vision is like that in real life they might have cataracts or be severely inebriated which may explain why the shots are missing.
your characters partially blind or drunk

Soldato
Thanks.

Is it worth buying? I've seen a few vids and it does look decent.

I only recently purchased last week. Big learning curve but there's an option to play offline, with or without Ai, which is a nice way to learn maps. If you enjoy the looting and surviving aspects, you can't go wrong with this game. I watched a lot of Pestily on Twitch before purchasing. He's also live now https://www.twitch.tv/pestily.

Soldato
So earlier I mentioned that I seemed to be missing shots when it seemed I had scavs bang to rights, well here's an example from tonight...

Looks like a bunch of body shots which Scavs just soak up at the moment, Scav HP ranges from 440 like a normal PMC up to 740 HP randomly. Also the ammo you were using will be a big factor, 7.62x39, don't use anything below PS rounds.

Good ammo chart here, this is THE bible :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mlview?pru=AAABdGSk2hY*7DCoelSejA5DWU4WWJfP3Q

Thanks.

Is it worth buying? I've seen a few vids and it does look decent.

A few thousand hours in here so i'd say yes :) It plays nothing like COD, BF, etc, very slow and deliberately paced with movement and fire fights. Beware though, it might ruin any FPS shooter you play afterwards, they're all childs play by comparison.

Soldato
Offical site only to purchase - wouldn't risk anywhere else.

Worth buying?? - 100% yes - few thousand hours in as well. Rough, hard, brutal learning curve but without doubt the most satisfying gun play/fights in any game.

Soldato
The servers have been ******** themselves the last few days, it’s not normally like this incase new players were wondering!

Even thought big Nikita says it's not because of the twitch drops, it's wildly convenient that the issues literally started the day the twitch drops started.

Absolute **** show that adds nothing of value to any players of the game.

Back
Top Bottom