Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
That app is awesome!

No idea when ill ever use it but have downloaded it and all of the in-app purchases which are also free

I know! :D I'm exactly the same, it's one of those apps that's great to have but you may actually never use it.

I was going to buy it when it first launched but the in-app purchase of the additional language packs put me off. I think it's also been featured in a recent Apple tv advert.

Soldato
Anybody got a recommendation for a budget/expenses tracker?

Need to be able to set a starting balance, add repeating incomes and expenses etc. Give basic reports. Would prefer something for the iPad.

I use Moneywiz.

You need to buy separate versions for the ipad and iphone but it'll sync between both once set up.

I ditched MS Money for this ages ago and it's very good.

Associate
Does anybody know of an app where you can stream audio from an online storage/cloud for free?

My iPhone only has 16gb but I do have 4G internet and I want to store a GB or so of audio somewhere and listen to it through an app.

Does a free app exist?

Thanks.

Soldato
Does anybody know of an app where you can stream audio from an online storage/cloud for free?

My iPhone only has 16gb but I do have 4G internet and I want to store a GB or so of audio somewhere and listen to it through an app.

Does a free app exist?

Thanks.

Google music.

I think you can upload up to 40gb of your own music and stream it for free. You only have to pay to stream music you haven't uploaded. Or at least this used to be the case.

Soldato
Looking for a podcast app that keeps a two podcast buffer from the currently playing.

For instance; The Joe Rogan Experience releases podcast 500 however I've only caught up to 400. So instead of downloading all 400 - 500, my app will auto-download 401 and 402 while I listen to 400. Then when I get to 401 it grabs 403, etc.

I think Dogcatcher does this on Android.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom