Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
What apps are people using for web accounts/password/bank account management, that is keeping all your security info protected in one place?

I've been using ewallet but need to put something on a few devices so want to look at alternatives.

Thanks.

Associate
What apps are people using for web accounts/password/bank account management, that is keeping all your security info protected in one place?

I've been using ewallet but need to put something on a few devices so want to look at alternatives.

Thanks.

As MikeHunt79 says, KeePass is great. Keep your master file on Dropbox and then access it with any of the MAC/Windows/iOS/Android clients for access anywhere.

Soldato
As MikeHunt79 says, KeePass is great. Keep your master file on Dropbox and then access it with any of the MAC/Windows/iOS/Android clients for access anywhere.
Took a look at this but wasn't as flexible/polished as eWallet so I've stuck with that. Sync'ing fine between all my devices and caters for everything I need to store/protect.

Associate
New Kairosoft game came out recently for fans of Game Dev Story and Hot Springs Story:

Pocket Academy - £2.39
School got you down? Wish you could change a few things? Well, now's your chance to create the ultimate dream school in this simulation smash-hit!

Soldato
Don't know how long it's been out but just found the ITV Player app yesterday which is great as it has ITV4 so i can watch the Sweeney and The Professionals

I also saw this and grabbed it too, and I think there is a Sky Sports app coming soon which will allow anyone who has the Sky World package to watch Sky Sports on their iPhone for free.

Back
Top Bottom