Essential PH-1

Caporegime
Okay, but the overwhelming vast majority don't.

The most obvious point is, why would you put up with that and pay the same overly premium price, when phones that are cheaper are doing a much better job?.

Hence I clarified it that it was just me and Russinating.

Of course it is nice to have a nice camera, I am saying its not on my list of priories for obvious reasons.

Not the bold and underline of the word my and that it means me, I don't speak for everyone when I say me, I mean me, and me only so please don't think I mean it the opposite when i didn't in the first place.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I love the look of it too, if only the camera was better I'd have one in an instant.

Can you post some camera samples when you get a chance? I'd be interested in seeing them. :)

Soldato
Well that square camera icon isn't setting off my ocd at all

Lol, I see what you mean.

Took a few pics whilst out for a walk this morning, all auto - non HDR, very little options for the camera so it's essentially just point and shoot. Coming from a note 8, or any other premium phone for that matter and you'll notice how slow the focus and capture is, not sure if this is a hardware limit or software would fix this , but at present it's going to be useless for fast moving objects etc.

Might try a 3rd party camera or the Pixel apk, see if there's an improvement.

Anyway few snaps , Images are okay, bit soft for my liking but decent enough for a daily camera.

7hNQaCbl.jpg

7e8HCgRl.jpg

GhklWANl.jpg

SmiJG9Gl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom