Every one has oddities

Soldato
to no response.

Probably for the best - I get sneezing fits due to allergies, and they're extremely unpleasant. If I got a ***** comment off a stranger after sneezing for 5 minutes when my nose and eyes are streaming and I feel like crap, I'd probably bite their head off... When you gotta sneeze, you gotta sneeze! :p

Soldato
If I think about scraping a lolly stick with my teeth it is like mental torture until i completely forget about it. (Yes that includes now. thanks! :p)

A wet broom sweeping bricks or similar surface. It almost puts me to the floor in agony.

I'm not quite sure why.....but I really enjoy watching videos on YouTube of people getting massive spots/cysts popped and all the gunk constantly streaming out of them.

Literally no idea.

CgrMo.gif.png

Soldato
My car has to be impeccably clean. I can live with my bedroom/house being messy but I get a bit weird if the car is dirty and I can't clean it.

Oh, and it's just the outside of the car, the interior is always in need of a hoover at this time of year!

I also detest having items in my email 'junk/spam' folders and Outlook displaying how many items are in there. It actually angers me to see them so I have to empty it 2/3 times a day.

Yep, I'm weird for sure.

Soldato
People who rub dry hands together.

People who have noisy heads when they eat.

People who sneeze more than twice in a row.

The noisy head bit is one of mine too, that or a clicky Jaw or a very watery mouth that makes a slushy sound when eating. Still on the eating thing, people who chew with full mouths or talk with a mouthful of food....it's simple manners.

People with colds who refuse to use tissues or anything else, they just sit there pulling it back in every 30 seconds.

Needles, I can't watch someone injecting themselves or the thought of having blood taken....for someone who did it for the Anthony Nolan trust that seems weird lol.

mjd

mjd

Associate
The sound of my father eating an orange, not just the slurp, but the fact he has to bash his teeth together with an audible crack with each 'chew'.
Lolly sticks on my tongue makes me gag. :)

Associate
I really DO NOT like the sound or feel of those 'moving' posters you get where they change depending on your position to them. Sets my teeth on edge in a big way.

Man of Honour
Probably for the best - I get sneezing fits due to allergies, and they're extremely unpleasant. If I got a ***** comment off a stranger after sneezing for 5 minutes when my nose and eyes are streaming and I feel like crap, I'd probably bite their head off... When you gotta sneeze, you gotta sneeze! :p

It was you wasn't it!!! :mad:;)

Associate
Mayonnaise!

I can only eat it if its out of a sachet, or a new squeezey tube. The sight of an already open jar of mayo sitting in the fridge makes me wretch. Double so when it drys out and turns a translucent brown colour

Associate
I don't like walking on top of harbour walls when the seawater is moving in any direction. I have done this both involuntarily (on my dad's shoulders as a kid) and voluntarily (manning up) but it felt like the most wrong thing I could do - that pit of stomach heaviness that a lot of the nutters (see above) have mentioned.

I can't even watch people walking on harbour walls, but if I had to choose..... them, not me :)

Soldato
the song on the Trivago advert, I need to turn it over, or I get a really cringey feeling, that I can only describe as watching some guy you don't know, bouncing your 9 year old daughter on their lap,

here is the horror in question,

Back
Top Bottom