Every one has oddities

Man of Honour
The thought of chewing cotton wool makes me feel a bit yuk, but that's probably due to the fact I had to have a few teeth out when I was younger and they always used to pack your mouth with cotton wool afterwards.
Something that really just annoys the hell out of me is people double clicking the mouse when there's no need, you're an IT professional stop being a ****ing **** wit!!!111!1!1!!!! ARGH!

Soldato
Numbers have to be 0 or 5, which impacted my Gamerscore on xbox (as sad as that sounds) I had to a hunt another game down to get 2gs to get it back to even. Really got to me for days trying to get it back! :p

Chewing cotton sleeves.... eugghghghghgh! NO.

Something that really just annoys the hell out of me is people double clicking the mouse when there's no need, you're an IT professional stop being a ****ing **** wit!!!111!1!1!!!! ARGH!

I do this all the time, I just randomly click, not sure why. - Even typing this now, I've clicked to put the cursor at the end like 20 times, even though it's already there.... :p

Last edited:
Soldato
When on a course, meeting, etc and someone wipes a white board but leaves a bit in the corner. I just fixate on that and feel really agitated. Feels so good if they finish the next writing session and wipe the board and get rid of that missed section.

Not too bad nowadays, but in school I had to get up once and walk up to the board and wipe the bit the teacher had left in the corner :(

Soldato
I used to do the thing with volume controls were they had to be set to end in a 5 or a 0. I have been trying to force myself out of in the last year or so with some success.

I do however have a dislike of eating some pork products, chops, joints ect. But I will happily eat bacon, pork sausages, ham and gammon.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Polystyrene packaging, theres nothing more cringe inducing than opening a parcel to find it full of those damn Polystyrene peanuts.

Soldato
Eating green beans that squeak on your teeth has the same effect to me as the nails scraping on a black board thing for some others. I hate it.

Same here. My mum used to make some kind of stir-fry vegetble concoction that would squeak on my teeth. It tasted great, but felt so horrible.

Back
Top Bottom