Every one has oddities

Soldato
Not volume controls, but for some reason I always strived to finish on an even number in CS:S.

Eugh, I get this too, especially when I'm cooking. My girlfriend has impeccable timing, always wanting to get a drink out of the fridge, or feed the cats or start doing the washing up, just when I'm at a critical stage of food preparation, where I need access to ingredients/the hob/the sink. I tend to just switch everything off and go watch TV until she's done. :p

This. This is infuriating.

Caporegime
I can brush my teeth with no problems, but listening to someone else brushing theirs makes me feel sick to the point where I would have to leave the room.

Caporegime
I'm another carpet/sponge guy. Even the thought of rubbing them gives me goosebumps. Urgh. Volume on TV has to go up in even numbers. I can leave it on 7 or 13 or something.

Also don't like crossover of different foods on a plate. Unless it's a mixed meal like a chilli or stew or something.

Soldato
Also don't like crossover of different foods on a plate. Unless it's a mixed meal like a chilli or stew or something.
"In fact I've made some notes, bacon ten on ten, button mushrooms bingo, Black pudding snap, minor criticism more distance between the eggs and the beans, I may want to mix them I want that to be my decision, use a sausage as a breakwater, but I'm knit picking, on the whole a very good effort seven on ten, let's make love" :D

Soldato
I do this thing, which all the colleagues that sit behind me even noticed... When I'm reading anything, I need to keep clicking the words and highlighting lines/words of text - Even if I'm on a page looking at pictures, I'll look for the nearest block of text and sit clicking/highlighting away.

I find it incredibly difficult to keep my attention on my work, I need to keep opening Spotify every few minutes and clicking my way through songs. Usually goes like:
Quickly select random song, scroll to half way through it, no good next song..
and so on... All throughout my day!

I've always been like this, not specifically computer related - I can't keep my head on tasks, always end up messing around with multiple things.

Soldato
I do this thing, which all the colleagues that sit behind me even noticed... When I'm reading anything, I need to keep clicking the words and highlighting lines/words of text - Even if I'm on a page looking at pictures, I'll look for the nearest block of text and sit clicking/highlighting away.

I find it incredibly difficult to keep my attention on my work, I need to keep opening Spotify every few minutes and clicking my way through songs. Usually goes like:
and so on... All throughout my day!

I've always been like this, not specifically computer related - I can't keep my head on tasks, always end up messing around with multiple things.

I kind of do that. I just keep clicking my mouse non-stop all the time basically. Just a bad habit I have formed.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK :p

Man of Honour
People who rub dry hands together.

People who have noisy heads when they eat.

People who sneeze more than twice in a row.

Man of Honour
...to my point about sneezing. I was getting off a plane a couple of weeks back and walking towards passport control a bloke must have sneezed every 20 seconds for 3 or 4 minutes. I have not been as angry for many a year. Totally irrational but it REALLY annoyed me and I even passed comment about it, to no response.

Soldato
I can't bear thinking about touching anything Gucci. I'm wretching now. If I ever touch any by accident I have to go and hunt some Louis Vuitton ASAP

Back
Top Bottom