• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA UK RMA centre announced

Associate
Hi All

Please see our official press release on the new EVGA UK RMA centre which was sent out last night:

"EVGA Introduces Customer Service Centre in United Kingdom

26th November 2015 – EVGA is proud to introduce a new service centre in United Kingdom to directly support local customers with a convenient United Kingdom shipping address. This new service centre will make it even easier for local customers to get support on their EVGA product with reduced shipping times, reduced rates and a local phone number for support.

"The UK is an extremely important market for EVGA and with our continued growth in the region, this is a way of saying thank you to all those customers who have supported EVGA to date", explains Marnie Sutton, Chief Operating Officer for EVGA Europe. "We pride ourselves as having the best support package in the business and don't want our customers to spend their hard earned cash on overseas calls and high shipping costs for returns or step-up deals".

This along with 24/7 EVGA Support, extended warranty services and the award winning EVGA Step-Up Program make it easy to see why EVGA support is considered among the best in the industry. EVGA customers located in United Kingdom can call 01788 247 298 for direct support from today onwards."

Any questions on the new service please do let me know.

Thanks
Ben

Soldato
I receive this news well as the new owner of my first ever EVGA product. Tip of the hat to you good sirs.

In other news, I now own an EVGA 970 SSC. Best gfx card I've ever owned.

Mobster
Soldato
Nice.

One little bit of feedback I have to give is I always want to buy EVGA, but when a new card is released your stock levels in the UK is almost non existent and are usually very late in cards stock coming through so I am forced to buy another brand. Hopefully you will be able to improve on this.

Associate
OP
Nice.

One little bit of feedback I have to give is I always want to buy EVGA, but when a new card is released your stock levels in the UK is almost non existent and are usually very late in cards stock coming through so I am forced to buy another brand. Hopefully you will be able to improve on this.

Hi

I really hope this will not be the case for the future.

I hope we set an example of this on GTX980Ti. We were 10 days ahead of all other AICs delivering the dual cooled solutions to the UK.

This should be a sign of things to come for the future. Hybrid/Classified cards will always be later, so I am afraid you will always wait for these high end versions but this is the same for same Lightning/Poseidon/Seahawk etc...

If you have issues in the future please do let me know directly as this really should not be the case.

Ben

Associate
Great news that its finally open.
Question Ben, will people who live locally be able to drop off their cards directly to the EVGA RMA office or have to send through the post? Only ask as Corsair have rented space at ** no competitors - EVH ** for their RMA office and even though I'm a 5 min drive away they still wouldn't allow me to drop of my failed PSU in person. Had to spent near £15 to send it in the post for a few miles up the road :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom