eXtreme Air Cooling - Build Log + Overclocking

Soldato
Aquired the most expensive part of the build so far.. the MMIDU (Miss's Mood Improvment & Distraction Unit)

DSC00325.jpg

Chocolate point Siamese, looks the same as mine. lol

Soldato
OP
lol gdgd, what's it's personality like?

he is the most forward kitten I have known.. striaght out of his carrier when he got home his been into everything.. Siamese are also very vocal cats.. he already has different types of meow depending what he wants.. and isnt afraid of letting you know when he wants something.. they are also very sociable cats they love being with people (more like dogs in that way) he comes and sits in the shower in the morning and will follow you around investigating everything you do!

Have to say his been well worth the money so far.. a right little character

Soldato
OP
nice system :O did you have to cable tie the 2 120Fans and the heatsink? are they that heavy? because i was thinking about buying the same setup for my CPU cooling

The fans are 140x140x50 mm so were cable tied as it was the only way I could get them to fit onto the heatsink.. weight wise they are heavy 650g each.. hense the cable tied support! Full specs for them are in my first post on page 1

Soldato
OP
all depends on the presure of your fan... a high presure fan you are ok with just push or pull.. lower pressure fans push-pull makes a reasonable difference to temps

Back
Top Bottom