F1 2016

Associate
When I was having a go I could find time in s1 and those slow corners before the esses but i found it muchos hard to not invalidate the lap in the esses without slowing down more than I wanted to, no likey this track

Associate
Mexico results
nd9d0j.jpg
25q429f.jpg

Congratulations to the podium 3 :)

Next live race is Brazil in 2 weeks time, so as per the official rules the track to run this week is Spain.

Associate
Not great or even good, useable though and probably slightly better than the previous f1 games

Don't expect anything remotely close to assetto corsa, iRacing, rfactor, automobilsta.

Hi, you and some of your fellow racers may be interested in trying this mod, it was primarily developed for Logitech FFB wheels but also works on other wheels.
Modifications include tarmac feel, brake effect and understeer, while the moder does not claim to make the FFB as good other leading titles, there have been reported improvements.

You can read more about it here
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ffb-modding-possible.126486/

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone having any issues with amd/crossfire? Getting occasional black flickering. Only happened after windows 10 updated the amd drivers yesterday.

Edit: Turns out crossfire had switched itself on. Turned off and all is well.

Finally got the hang of Monaco. Full race distance, lapped the whole field - the rain at the end helped :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't think I've played this since BF1 came out, will try and set a lap this week if I get time.

Is RAVE glitch in the last corner again :p I honestly don't know how you find out you can even do it.

Associate
Yeah the rest of your lap is very good, but im losing a second alone in the first sector cos of that damn straight! I wonder how 'wide' you need to go for that speed, I feel I can at max get down another half a second but no more.

Back
Top Bottom