F1 2017

Associate
It's tempting, we had some fun with the OcUK Podium last year.
But I have a bad habbit of fixating on one track to master it, and end up only seeing about 5% of the game. Barely left Australia last year.
Just as I never left Wales in Dirt Rally.

Ree

Ree

Associate
pre ordered a few days ago only £24 on cdkeys which i couldn't turn down. put 166 hours into last years so far, no doubt this years will be the same i love these games.

Permabanned
I swear the graphics in these F1 games are getting worse rather than better. Looks like a cartoony, over saturated, blurry mess like last years.

V F

V F

Soldato
I swear the graphics in these F1 games are getting worse rather than better. Looks like a cartoony, over saturated, blurry mess like last years.

I wouldn't say blurry but they are toony. Tyres look like plastic. It is Codemasters after all.

Unlike...

Soldato
Any news if multiplayer has been improved? I've brought every codies F1 but giving up now as multiplayer is always rubbish!

Peer to peer with people all over the world so its laggy and 90% of people want to play bumper cars instead of race.

The damage models still look terrible to but from what I understand that's a licence issue with the teams and sponsors

Soldato
Any news if multiplayer has been improved? I've brought every codies F1 but giving up now as multiplayer is always rubbish!

Peer to peer with people all over the world so its laggy and 90% of people want to play bumper cars instead of race.

The damage models still look terrible to but from what I understand that's a licence issue with the teams and sponsors

I've found all online racing games are like bumper cars most of the time.

Caporegime
probably because vr isnt there yet.it is great in dirt rally just its basically a marketing show off thing at the moment.no one can get the headsets right or small enough or cheap enough.still got 5 years plus before many people buy into vr properly.

V F

V F

Soldato
probably because vr isnt there yet.it is great in dirt rally just its basically a marketing show off thing at the moment.no one can get the headsets right or small enough or cheap enough.still got 5 years plus before many people buy into vr properly.

A lot are using it in Assetto Corsa with great detail.

Back
Top Bottom