F1 2017

Associate
Although I'm an F1 fan, my brain can't compute downfarce. Will be getting this when it goes on sale as I have every other iteration. F1 2016 was an overdue return to form but i still hardly played it. I played more Euro Truck Sim 2 tbh.

Associate
Just bought it there too, couldn't resist after buying all the previous F1 titles. Haven't read any reviews yet, but I did enjoy 2016, so I'm hoping this offers some further nice improvements.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Daniil kvyat is going to lose his seat to me tomorrow in the toro rosso, doubt it will be the only time he loses his seat this season.

really is the best looking car paint job wise apart from the bloody god awful shark fins on them all.

Soldato
Liking my first hour or so - finding the steering good but braking is hard. Seem to have to brake WAY before I should with the G920 pedals etc

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Liking my first hour or so - finding the steering good but braking is hard. Seem to have to brake WAY before I should with the G920 pedals etc

Problem with Logitech pedals is they have very little resistance on the brake. My G27 has an uprated spring (Nixim mod) so it's easier to find the sweet spot of pressure.

I'll be firing this up when I get home, anyone explored setups for the logitech wheels yet?

Caporegime
Had a quick blast. Is it just me or is the anti aliasing awful? It appears you can only select TAA and that makes everything look like it is smeared in Vaseline.

Associate
Had a quick blast. Is it just me or is the anti aliasing awful? It appears you can only select TAA and that makes everything look like it is smeared in Vaseline.

Yeh exactly what happened to the smaa + taa setting? That worked best for me in the last one.
Why can't u select hrd either when iv got the screen for it? Works in hitman and others.

Back
Top Bottom