F1 2019 - News & Rumours

Soldato
Is it possible to watch the tests starting tomorrow somehow?

https://www.crash.net/f1/feature/912948/1/how-follow-and-watch-f1-preseason-testing-live

For the first time, F1 will be broadcasting pre-season testing live through its live streaming platform, F1 TV.

F1 TV will show all eight hours of running through each day of the opening test, as well as a one-hour end-of-day round-up show. This will be viewable in regions with F1 TV Pro – which the UK currently does not have.

In the UK, Sky Sports F1 will be showing the afternoon session of each day of the first test, running from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. GMT. This will also be followed by a one-hour end-of-day wrap-up.

Soldato
Anyone else noticed a distinct lack of Ted Kravitz on Sky F1 so far this year? I know its only 4 days, but Karun Chandok coming to sky, he basically did for C4 what Ted does on sky.

Associate
He doesn't appear in their new season promo trailer either. I know some don't agree but I think he's the best thing on their coverage and his notebooks are great. The pre-season development corner was always brilliant.

Been several tweets today from the likes of Crofty, Brundle and Lazenby promoting the season coverage but all of the replies are either about the price or 'where is Ted?'. He does have quite young kids so maybe he's taking a year off the constant travelling so he can actually see them!

Back
Top Bottom