F1 TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date
Soldato
And their T's and C's state that if they catch you trying to circumvent their protections they'll cancel your sub with no refunds.

The overseas EPL service tried that on me and my credit card provider overruled them and completed the chargeback.

But yes obviously sharing an account with someone like that is a breach of t&c, I didnt think that would need pointing out.

Soldato
I did say Hotel address as well, you could be staying there for a period of time? Does that satisfy the internet police? God forbid trying to make some suggestions as to how to do it :rolleyes:

All well looking for loopholes, but address fraud doesn't really fit the criteria.

Sure if you're staying in a hotel for a prolonged period of time, it's another thing if that will pass.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

OP
They're launching an investigation in to why it failed so miserably.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/05/15/f1-begins-urgent-investigation-into-f1-tv-faults/

Fans who tried to watch the Spanish Grand Prix using the new live streaming service experienced buffering problems (pictured) and other faults which rendered the stream unwatchable for some. F1 says it has already offered refunds to customers who were affected.

F1 TV presents a significant technical challenge. It involves broadcasting two dozen live streams in 1080p HD quality from a range of different international locations, while also ensuring the footage can only be accessed in certain regions.

FOM has enlisted the services of several different suppliers to deliver F1 TV. The problems it has experienced are understood to involve making those technologies work together seamlessly to deliver live playback.

F1’s punishing schedule offers little time to implement fixes. The next live session begins in nine days in Monaco. After that the series moves on to Canada, then returns to Europe for five races within six weeks.

According to FOM the problems it encountered last weekend “only affect customers during live playback.”

“All sessions from this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix will be available to enjoy on-demand including all onboard cameras and full team radio,” it added. “Full replays are available to F1 TV Pro customers, or F1 TV Access customers in selected territories.”

Back
Top Bottom