Chelsea:

R3 Peterborough United (H) 4-1
R4 Brentford (H) 4-0
R5 Wolverhampton Wanderers (A) 0-2
R6 Manchester United (H) 1-0
SF Tottenham Hotspur (N) 4-2​

Travel News

Caporegime
I know I am barking up the wrong tree but is there any chance to get tickets for this? My friend just asked (I warned him to expect bad news) :p.

Man of Honour
Arsenal's route to the SF... what a breeze.

Both teams only played one premiership team; Chelsea had a home draw against a team who finished five places below them whilst Arsenal had an away draw against a team that finished three places below them. Of the lower league teams Chelsea faced, not a single one finished higher than 10th so it wasn't like they were brushing world-beaters aside every round either.

Soldato
Chelsea beat United and Spurs....

Arsenal beat minnows and then Man City with the key decisions going their way (most notably the goal which was ruled out)

Man of Honour
The only part of that which is relevant to reaching the SF was Chelsea beating MU at home by a single goal, with MU playing an hour with 10 men and featuring the likes of Young and Darmian. So Chelsea's route to the semi wasn't the hardest either.

Soldato
My arguments stands. Your route to the final was easy and the key decisions vs City went your way.

We had to beat United and Spurs.

Expecting a win tomorrow but you never know what you're up against with Arsenal. If they turn up, they can be a threat - that said, they have hefty defensive injuries.

Back
Top Bottom