Facebook/messenger session timed out and cant sign back in

Associate
Anyone else getting this? Even trying to reset password wont work. Can get to the password reset bit but get a "An unexpected error occurred. Please try logging in again." error.

Both on mobile and pc and incognito window so no weirdness with cookies etc.

TIA!

fez

fez

Caporegime
Waiting for the idiots with their "Lol it's about time, it should be deleted" and other such rubbish because they have no idea how to use it for their benefit.

I mean, its a cesspit that delivers very minor benefits to humanity for the absolutely ridiculous levels of damage it does to society but hey, as long as you can use it responsibly...

Man of Honour
I mean, its a cesspit that delivers very minor benefits to humanity for the absolutely ridiculous levels of damage it does to society but hey, as long as you can use it responsibly...

Got to be one :(

I get nothing bad, just the Groups I'm involved in and the Friends I want, if you get rubbish it's because you don't know how to set it up.

Man of Honour
Same here, all my sessions locked out, if not for my email address, etc. still being the same and no password reset notifications I'd have thought it had been hacked.

Soldato
I blame the application/server team
I'm back on. Love the fact it says no one is active in messenger though..

So peaceful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom