Fail!

Soldato
_46423529_fists766.jpg

Sorry, but this looks just so comical... There is no way he's going to survive :) Those sun glasses are just about covering his tears...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8269454.stm

Soldato
This is going to be one freaky fight, I don't see anyone winning apart from the big fella - he is huge!

I'll be watching though, that's for sure :D

Soldato
Box Office. I think he's the perfect opponent for Haye to face, he'll just have to use his speed and not get hit.

If I was to have a bet I'd go for Haye on points.

Associate
Could be a good fight for Haye, I think he'll use his speed to good effect and manage to avoid most shots - How he avoids a bear hug however is another matter lol.

I'd like to see Haye put him down to make a statement but I dont think he'll knock him out. Just hope his stamina is upto 12 rounds of hitting a brick wall.. Haye by UD :)

Last edited:
Associate
I would say thats because Valuev is slow, really doesnt punch as hard as his size would suggest and just about scraped (very contentiously mind) past a 100 year old evander holyfield not too long ago.

Haye's got his number i feel. Although saying that I think he'll have to do it convincingly as any close decision is going to go to Valuev.. a typically German decision some might say...

Back
Top Bottom