Failed assassination on Ahmed Dogan

Permabanned
**** that, there is no place in society for such people, we have no use for them, nor are they welcome.

Send them to the chair.

And who are you to say someone has no place in society?

To show you murder is wrong we're going to kill you. Goodness gracious, does no one see the stupidity in this? And lets not get started on the countless number of individuals who have been wrongly put to death.

As that old saying goes, let he who seeks revenge dig two graves. One for himself; and one for his enemy.

Permabanned
Some life needs to be terminated though.

I agree wholeheartedly. But I just don't think we have the right to end someones life, irrespective of what they've done.

You only have to look at the USA. They have the death penalty yet that hasn't deterred murders.

Soldato
And who are you to say someone has no place in society?

To show you murder is wrong we're going to kill you. Goodness gracious, does no one see the stupidity in this? And lets not get started on the countless number of individuals who have been wrongly put to death.

As that old saying goes, let he who seeks revenge dig two graves. One for himself; and one for his enemy.

Ah no, you miss the point.

Who said anything about showing that killing is wrong. I never mentioned that at all.

What I said was murderers have no place in society, which is completely different. I'm well aware that the death penalty is no deterrent, but I couldn't give a ****.

What I do care about, however, is how it can even be considered to let these people see daylight again let alone walk the streets. I care about the monumental cost of keeping people in prison. I care about the families of the victim knowing one day their loved ones killer will get to walk the streets a free man, who has allegedly repaid his debt to society, whilst their loved one is rotting six feet under or floating in the stratosphere as ash.

This has nothing to do with teaching and everything to do with logic.

And before you go off on one babbling yet more soft codswallop about who has the right to determine whether or not you can kill someone or even decide if there is a place in society for them, surely you're not so emotionally devoid that you consider it appropriate for convicted murderers to ever be free to roam the streets?

Look at it like a lame horse - off to the glue factory it goes.

Permabanned
Ah no, you miss the point.

Who said anything about showing that killing is wrong. I never mentioned that at all.

What I said was murderers have no place in society, which is completely different. I'm well aware that the death penalty is no deterrent, but I couldn't give a ****.

What I do care about, however, is how it can even be considered to let these people see daylight again let alone walk the streets. I care about the monumental cost of keeping people in prison. I care about the families of the victim knowing one day their loved ones killer will get to walk the streets a free man, who has allegedly repaid his debt to society, whilst their loved one is rotting six feet under or floating in the stratosphere as ash.

This has nothing to do with teaching and everything to do with logic.

And before you go off on one babbling yet more soft codswallop about who has the right to determine whether or not you can kill someone or even decide if there is a place in society for them, surely you're not so emotionally devoid that you consider it appropriate for convicted murderers to ever be free to roam the streets?

Look at it like a lame horse - off to the glue factory it goes.

The thing is, murder is not as simple as you'd like to put it. Despite popular belief, most murders aren't by some roaming psychopath. They are usually done by those who actually know the person, usually in a fit of rage. I'm not saying it's right, but it's a lot different to actual intent.

And I personally would love to see some cold blooded murderers dead. But I try not to think with my emotions, and more with my logic and understanding. If court cases were ruled by emotion then a lot people would be put to death.

Back
Top Bottom