Failed assassination on Ahmed Dogan

Man of Honour
The point about the gun being dangerous rather than lethal cannot be taken into consideration by the people running in to tackle the idiot holding it. Heat of the moment who on earth is going to look at the gun and say it's ok guys this would-be assassin is just an idiot with a non lethal weapon.

Beating probably went too far but but if someone had pointed a weapon at and it appeared to me had tried to kill a friend or colleague in front of me I would not be in the mood for mercy.

Soldato
The beating was a farce, what a terrible state the place must be if this is the way those in power act.

It is completely unjustifable, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I'm sure you would keep that tone if this was a relative/friend of yours that so happened to nearly get killed.

Soldato
The beating was a farce, what a terrible state the place must be if this is the way those in power act.

It is completely unjustifable, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yes, they should have held him down with pillows, and then given him a nice cup of tea. Your reaction is ludicrous. He attempted to kill someone and got a few kicks. Hardly an unprovoked Rodney king beating, was it?

Soldato
Kicking someone on the ground is the act of a coward. I don't care what he's done, it's a cowardly act.

If you take a murderers life, then how are you any different from him?

**** that, there is no place in society for such people, we have no use for them, nor are they welcome.

Send them to the chair.

Soldato
Tin foil hat time:

Word's on the street that it could be a setup. They got elections coming up, and this is massive exposure for them. He had 2 knifes on him so you could argue a seasoned assassin would through away the gun and use the knifes he had.

Soldato
Yes, they should have held him down with pillows, and then given him a nice cup of tea. Your reaction is ludicrous. He attempted to kill someone and got a few kicks. Hardly an unprovoked Rodney king beating, was it?

Rodney King unprovoked :confused:

Wrong as it was, I'm not sure unprovoked is the right word, they hardly walked up to him in the street and beat him..

In fact, King's crime was no where near as serious, and his injuries much more severe, but he was actively resisting, and the federal case against the officers declared much of the incident lawful, it was when they went too far that it became unlawful. In this case, he puts up little to no resistance, and they all queue up to stick the boot in for several minutes, whilst he is no threat whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom