Failed assassination on Ahmed Dogan

Permabanned
The fact you're more concerned with the wannabe assassin's welfare and not the poor guy who saw his life flash before his eyes says a lot about your views.

No, that's not true at all. He should be punished, but not by being kicked by a bunch of cowards. Two wrongs don't make a right.

They remind me of police and bouncers. Nothing but cowards.

Soldato
No, that's not true at all. He should be punished, but not by being kicked by a bunch of cowards. Two wrongs don't make a right.

They remind me of police and bouncers. Nothing but cowards.

The fact you're more concerned with the wannabe assassin's welfare and not the poor guy who saw his life flash before his eyes says a lot about your views.

:p

To be honest they hardly beat him in the Assassination video. I agree it looks a bit staged.

As I said earlier, most of the people beating him look like they're about to have a heart attack doing it. :D

Soldato
Lol at people going on like Bulgaria is a third world country and blaming them for giving the would be assassin the boot

Didnt john Prescott punch a man in the face for a simple egg throw ? What about that woman who jumped over a fence to be near the pope and ha her leg broken by security ? What about the Brazilian plumber who got shot dead for running to a train ? I'm sure this list could go on with 2 minutes research

US security would if shot him dead live on tv... I'd expect a similar beating from the UK

Last edited:
Permabanned

As I said earlier, most of the people beating him look like they're about to have a heart attack doing it. :D

Kicking someone on the ground is the act of a coward. I don't care what he's done, it's a cowardly act.

If you take a murderers life, then how are you any different from him?

Soldato
Hah and that justifies it? It's complete thuggery. He stops and they just go for it immediately.

So you expect the police just to waltz up to the car and ask him to get out the vehicle. Smashing the windows is a standard police practice, not 'thuggery', to prevent him from driving away again.

That video has the sole intention of inciting hatred towards the police, and not to represent the context of why it happened.

Soldato
The guy tried to blow someone's head off at close point range. He deserves to get a foot through his face.

Agreed, beating well deserved! Although why not restrain him rather than let everyone lay into him? Either way, beating justified.

Oh, and fair play to the politician, good thinking to quickly go on the attack, i'm sure most would've just **** themselves.

Soldato
Kicking someone on the ground is the act of a coward. I don't care what he's done, it's a cowardly act.

If you take a murderers life, then how are you any different from him?

Except his life wasn't in danger though was it? I'd be surprised if he even got a bruise from those power puff shots.

Don
spoke to a friend in Sofia today and she says everone is gutted he didn't get shot properly, not popular at all with Bulgarians it seems

Back
Top Bottom