Fall Guys (Releases 04/08/20

Caporegime
Whenever there's a slimb climb type event I'm all over it. So much griefing potential from grabbing people just as they're about to jump and they fall limply to their doom, normally with a desperate lunge when they're already below the platform.

Caporegime
You know there's a circle on the ground to indicate where the ball will land? Just stand underneath and wait for the ball to come into view from top of screen and make contact with the ball.

I can't seem to hit it though. I mistime the jump and the ball goes backwards or forwards straight down instead of back up. :D There's no way to practice these arenas individually is there?

Soldato
Just thought I lost some Show Bucks. I play on Switch and sometimes PC and didn't realise any Show Bucks bought on the Switch, can only be used on Switch! So on PC I had 350 Show Bucks but upon checking my Switch, I'm still sat at 800. Why on earth can't they just make all your available Show Bucks show up on all platforms.

Anyway does anyone know if it's possible to set a limit on an account? So I bought season pass / a costume that included Show Bucks for myself and my daughter. I was hoping that once Season 1 ends, we can simply use the Show Bucks we have to pay for S2. She does sometimes get a little finger happy and I suspect she's accidently purchased one of them level boosters with 100 Show Bucks... is there a way to block the use of Show Bucks for spending on the store? Or at least only purchasable with a parental pin?

Soldato
Started playing today and it's a very fun game, although I would rather not play same stages over and over again. Not sure how long the fun will last though.

Back
Top Bottom