Fall Guys (Releases 04/08/20

Soldato
When I first started playing I too got the same levels but suddenly after I started winning, I got more difficult stages. I just hit level 75, hoping to get to 100 before season ends.

I would highly recommend everyone to not just play Solo. I usually play Squads or Duos, which I find more entertaining. Also the current Clan of Yeetus event is fun to play.

Soldato
volleyball one is horrid. i get destroyed.

need 10 more hits from yeetus hammer to complete that task too but the event has ended and no amount of hammer hits in the various games are adding to my total.

Soldato
Finally managed to get myself and my and daughter to level 100. Definitely won't be trying to max out the levels for crowns, seems tedious.

Will take it easy now, not spending too much time playing the game and then start again when S2 starts.

Associate
They seem to be rattling through the events quite quickly. Only spotted the Sonic one on Monday so put a quick bit of time in playing on the Switch just to complete the goals. Last one I did before that I think was the Spartan one, what have I missed in between?

Soldato
They seem to be rattling through the events quite quickly. Only spotted the Sonic one on Monday so put a quick bit of time in playing on the Switch just to complete the goals. Last one I did before that I think was the Spartan one, what have I missed in between?

You missed:

Abtergo's Challenge.
https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Abstergo's_Challenge

The Idol Games
https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Idol_Games

Summer Squads
https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Squads

The Yeetus Clan Trails
https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Yeetus_Clan_Trials

Idol games is coming back on the 18th of August.

Soldato
Was late to start but have been doing the daily/weekly quests for the last 2 weeks and got to 95 in the season pass thing. I am considering purchasing the season pass as it seems to be really good value although I am not sure if I am going to use any of the skins :D as I like the default skin with some patterns and different color. I am not sure how they can incentive purchasing anything in this game as f2p is just fine.

Winning any game involves a bit of luck which is fine. Have managed to win like 6 or 7 now, a mix of solo and team games.

Soldato
lastest fall guys event

Satellite Repair Mission is a limited-time Live Event in Fall Guys running from 8 September 2022 to 15 September 2022.

Soldato
That stupid flamin map with the ever vanishing rings you have to jump through. Omg as soon as I see it appear I just give up.

hoopies legends?

it's not that bad honestly, look at this link

or the new one Bounce Party??

yh it sucks

Soldato
my lad asked if we could play this today after he saw.it on a friend's switch
I am quite impressed with it. net code seems solid,.it's a nice introduction to competetive gaming for a youngun without any nonsense and it all seems polished and good simple fun.

and it's free as well. what is not to like?.

Soldato
my lad asked if we could play this today after he saw.it on a friend's switch
I am quite impressed with it. net code seems solid,.it's a nice introduction to competetive gaming for a youngun without any nonsense and it all seems polished and good simple fun.

and it's free as well. what is not to like?.

It's fun, but it's far from polished, once you play it for a while and see Mediatonic's lack of care for the game.

A large amount of maps are currently missing because they are bugged on the switch (crossplay, so everyone loses them), so Mediatonic just removed them & the missing maps won't be back until next season, because actually patching bugs in a decent time is too much effort and Mediatonic just let them fester or remove maps until they can put out a "big" patch.

Other maps are also missing because of general bugs.

The current live event, has the same bug as one of the removed maps (bubbles don't spawn), literally pushed a game mode that has a known bug in it.

A couple of weeks ago, for pc users obstacles were spawning in the ground and it took MT 3 or 4 weeks to address it.

Also I'm not sure if you were intending to, but don't buy the season pass. Unless there's more delays, the season will end in the next week or so, so not enough time to complete. Another nice "feature" Mediatonic put in the game, is to sell a paid season pass, with no timer and no way to know when it ends :p (current suspected season end comes from leaks).

Soldato
It's fun, but it's far from polished, once you play it for a while and see Mediatonic's lack of care for the game.

A large amount of maps are currently missing because they are bugged on the switch (crossplay, so everyone loses them), so Mediatonic just removed them & the missing maps won't be back until next season, because actually patching bugs in a decent time is too much effort and Mediatonic just let them fester or remove maps until they can put out a "big" patch.

Other maps are also missing because of general bugs.

The current live event, has the same bug as one of the removed maps (bubbles don't spawn), literally pushed a game mode that has a known bug in it.

A couple of weeks ago, for pc users obstacles were spawning in the ground and it took MT 3 or 4 weeks to address it.

Also I'm not sure if you were intending to, but don't buy the season pass. Unless there's more delays, the season will end in the next week or so, so not enough time to complete. Another nice "feature" Mediatonic put in the game, is to sell a paid season pass, with no timer and no way to know when it ends :p (current suspected season end comes from leaks).
good to know thanks. I had no idea it had so many issues. however for me there is enough content for what I need for free so I doubt I will spend a penny. on it

Soldato
Fall Guys Satellite Scramble Cinematic Trailer

Fall Guys is launching a brand new season... IN SPACE! Fall Guys Satellite Scramble will be available from 15th September. Season 2 is going to see the residents of the Blunderdome leaving the relative safety of their planet for the first time. By heading to the stars, you’ll explore the wonders and challenges of the vacuum!

Back
Top Bottom