Fall Guys (Releases 04/08/20

Soldato
I should have kept my mouth shut.

does anyone know if there is a ranking in this game? either that or the quality of players is time of day dependent. previous times I got the final round almost every time and often finished in top 2 or 3. very unlike me as usually pants at MP. however this morning logged in with my lad and the skill level has massively jumped. can barely get past round 2 and my 6 year old has no chance.

more like I expected TBH

Last edited:
Soldato
I should have kept my mouth shut.

does anyone know if there is a ranking in this game? either that or the quality of players is time of day dependent. previous times I got the final round almost every time and often finished in top 2 or 3. very unlike me as usually pants at MP. however this morning logged in with my lad and the skill level has massively jumped. can barely get past round 2 and my 6 year old has no chance.

more like I expected TBH

If you were playing solo show, then yes, there is sbmm and a rating.

There are 3 buckets based on your rating

New bucket - 30 players, 30 bots
Mid bucket - 45 players, 15 bots
High bucket - No bots, everyone else.

Bots can be identified by a pc symbol if you are on pc, as players on the same platform as you don't normally have a symbol.

Other than the buckets. Lower and mid bucket also don't have all the maps. It's assumed it tries to match on rating within the buckets as well (based on portion of players in the high bucket having long queue times and only getting 40 players, rather than full games).

No one knows exactly how it matches within buckets though, other than testing as MT are awful at communicating with the community. Buckets, rating and map list are actually in the code, matching on rating within the buckets, is an assumption.

If you were playing duos, squads or any of the limited time modes, there's no sbmm there, you just get whoever is on at the time.

Last edited:
Soldato
if you care about your crown rank and the rewards that come with them, make sure to play fall guys before the event ends (3 days 19hrs)

crown shard scramble (150 rounds will get you 510 shards = 8.5 crowns)

20 rounds -- 30 shards
40 rounds --- 50 shards
60 rounds ----70 shards
90 rounds -----120 shards
150 rounds ------ 240 shards

Last edited:
Soldato
The new challenge is repeatable and lets you climb the battle pass quicker

Play Any Round ---- 325 Fame

Reach Round 2 -----350 Fame

Reach Round 3 ------- 375 Fame

Reach the Final Round in Any Show ----- 15 shards

Win Any Show -------- 30 shards

Last edited:
Soldato
A New event has started

Wormhole Wanderers (20 October 2022 to 27 October 2022)

Soldato
A New event has started

The Power of Beanskull (3 November 2022 to 8 November 2022)

A simple collecting items event

Caporegime
The latest update has brought back a load of old classic maps that had previously disappeared. Good fun.

I'm really hating these new construction levels though - very basic looking with annoying drops everywhere. It's like the minimum of effort has gone into this new season. (Unless these are the old classic maps! I am new to the game with season 3.)

Caporegime
I'm really hating these new construction levels though - very basic looking with annoying drops everywhere. It's like the minimum of effort has gone into this new season. (Unless these are the old classic maps! I am new to the game with season 3.)
No the construction ones are new and I'm not loving them either.

Great grabbing potential though and after a little while, new season maps start to take something a back seat. Or at least they have in the past.

Soldato
hi. does anyone here play this on the steam deck? I play the epic version on it but in the last week and update has stopped it working. none of the guides I use work any more.
2 questions.

1) is everyone having issues?
2) you can buy old steam keys for a 5er. do this still work, can I keep my epic character and does this version work flawlessly without faffing on the deck? thanks

Back
Top Bottom