** Fallout 4 Next Gen 2024 - MODS & TWEAKS **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I was close to installing this today. But then I said to myself, don't. Fallout London can't be more than a few months away now at most surely? If I play this now I may get Fallout burn out by the time that is out.

Soldato
2024-04-29: Secondary preloaders and f4se_steam_loader.dll are no longer needed. Plugins now use the declarative version system from SKSE64/SFSE. Plugin manager is back up and running. Struct comparison between the two versions continues, but I haven't found anything interesting that changed so far. If the next session (not necessarily tomorrow) keeps finding nothing, I'll probably put up a pre-release version to get test results.

The above is in reflection of the FOSE, that many of us are waiting for and many mods need. Sounds most hopeful.

Caporegime
OP
Soldato

FO4FI HD Series (HD Vanilla Clothes)​

A Little Bit of Green (Realistic Touch of Green Edit)​

A Little Bit of Green doesn't appear to have been updated in a very long time, does it definitely still work?

Associate
I just hope my VR installation of Fallout 4 is still stable. It kicks off from MO2 so maybe it'll just use the current files it has...
Don't want to retry pancake FO4 until the dust has settled from this 'nextgen' update

Back
Top Bottom