Family honour beyond reason

Soldato
There was a similar thing in London a year or so ago, argument ensues in a chicken shop and a few minutes later 'back-up' arrives and starts firing a shotgun into the crowd at point blank range. The shooter even walks back outside to reload and then goes back in again for another round of shooting fish in a barrel. All caught on camera too.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/31/two-teens-injured-shotgun-attack-london-chicken-shop-7193336/

Cultural enrichment at it's finest.

Soldato
From what I have heard two young girls had squabbles in a queue, this then turned into "back-up" arriving and a brawl kicking off...

Firstly I was sent this image:

xxVPAwF.jpg

Which brought both joy and a want for some pepes chicken... and then I was stunned by the next:

kGDPFzLl.jpg

I've not got much info on what happened other than the second hand above, but the police presence in videos on news sites is quite substantial, even for stab city.

So if the account given is true and the assumption those called to help the girls were family/friends and seeing the ages of those in the picture above, would you feel proud as their parents for wanting to protect their sister let's say? There is a certain duty/honour/respect behind the idiocy -the two paths (duty & stupidity) cross at different stages though and there doesn't appear to be an equilibrium, can honorable people be led into horrible actions in the name of duty?

Note: Pepes extreme hot sauce is killer, though!

Look, Asians!

Soldato
I mean I'm asian, Birmingham Asians/Manchester Asians (Gangs) are a different ******* breed of retarded though.

I feel people will find it too easy to be racist with stuff like this. This has more to do with youth culture than anything, its no different where I am with Caucasian boys in Ipswich, these ******* morons running around with knives and machetes stabbing people in mcdonalds over here.

Almost every other week someones getting stabbed over drug turf. I think last week a gentleman got stabbed in the face thankfully he lived.

Man of Honour
Seems to be something in the air tonight - was 2 biggish brawls in town near where I work apparently and a colleague and myself were attacked by a group of drunks outside work (fortunately managed to get back inside the building unharmed as their aim was terrible).

Caporegime
How is this anything to do with honour, or "honour"?

I believe young girls get into squabbles quite often. I don't think the use of machetes is all that common as a consequence.

Most parents would tell their kids off for being argumentative or disagreeable, and tell them to get on with each other. "Shake hands and make up" or somesuch.

I don't think most parents would be "proud" of their son or whatever taking a machete to "help" a situation where two young children were having a tizzy...

Am I allowed to say any of that or are the "dats racists, its dere culture" police around tonight?

Soldato

I believe young girls get into squabbles quite often. I don't think the use of machetes is all that common as a consequence.

Most parents would tell their kids off for being argumentative or disagreeable, and tell them to get on with each other. "Shake hands and make up" or somesuch.

I don't think most parents would be "proud" of their son or whatever taking a machete to "help" a situation where two young children were having a tizzy...

Am I allowed to say any of that or are the "dats racists, its dere culture" police around tonight?

Nah your not far off from the truth lol.

Soldato
what I see is kids trying to be adults

Perhaps the adults you know are just tapped in the head or something‽ Because I'm an adult, all my friends and family are adults and 99% of the people I know are adults and yet I can't think of a single one, myself included, who would think of grabbing a machete and steaming into a chicken shop with the intention of causing physical harm because somebody said something they didn't agree with or they happen live in the wrong post code.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Stab city... it’s pretty sad that these kids would risk substantial jail time for a moment of madness like this. I mean, turning up to an argument in a chicken shop with a machete? Blimey. The police really don’t take kindly to assaults on their officers. UHB will be busy tonight...
If a 10 year old comes to protect his older sister on a rowdy Saturday night with a machete you have to assume theres someone bigger and badder they're coming for. Remember where Stat city is, you have to drive there, so there were not just kids involved.

Indeed but I think activity like this isn't simply an isolated incident and there are other factors at play, criminal elements in the family encouraging this type of behaviour.
This is most likely true, either that or lack of parental guidance or supervision.

Thank you. Now I'm hungry.
Not got Pepes down your way? You need to find one!

Look, Asians!
I dont understand why you posted this.

I mean I'm asian, Birmingham Asians/Manchester Asians (Gangs) are a different ******* breed of retarded though.

I feel people will find it too easy to be racist with stuff like this. This has more to do with youth culture than anything, its no different where I am with Caucasian boys in Ipswich, these ******* morons running around with knives and machetes stabbing people in mcdonalds over here.

Almost every other week someones getting stabbed over drug turf. I think last week a gentleman got stabbed in the face thankfully he lived.
Exactly, race has nothing to do with it. Rowdy youths are even rowdier when they become a mob (not specific to youth) especially when they lack the common sense and discipline which was supposed to come from.their parents.

Thank you, first one to take the OP for what it is. You dont have any siblings? If my sister called me from violent troubles I'd be there to protect her. If I was a young child and wanted to protect my sister from bigger, stronger, older boys then I'd have to take a weapon of kind.

Yes, young girls have squabbles all the time, however something in this situation made it worse than normal and I doubt reasoning and a hand shake works during a brawl.

This is either just silly baiting or self-pitty.

what I see is kids trying to be adults .with to much religious **** in there heads and not knowing what honour is .
this is what you get in inner citys .. trash breeding trash
Where do you see this religious ****?

I see it's The usual suspects.
Care to not hide behind vagueness?

bJN

bJN

Soldato
I'm the one baiting?! By asking what you meant? Alright buddy, I guess I have my answer then.
You are baiting; it's fairly evident what he was alluding too, trying to get him to outright state it is baiting.

As for the original questions; I grew up in a reasonably "rough" area of Norwich, weekly police attendance down the road etc all relating to drugs and gangs and the way I view it is, as someone else mentioned, trash breeding trash. Not entirely sure what religion has anything to do with the argument compared to something like cultural "expectations" that are purely fabricated in people's minds - they feel there is a perceived pressure to stand up for one's family and their "honour". This is a cultural thing; the fact they may or may not be practising a religion different to the "norm" is just an excuse to go "blaming them foreigners".

If I had a kid of that age, and found out they were carrying a bloody machete, that kid then wouldn't see the outside again until he was 18 and no longer my problem, pure and simple. Play stupid games win stupid prizes and all that.

Back
Top Bottom