Fao Mos

Associate
Well peeps. I dont like animals in the house, but I felt my w00tage was lacking something so......

Yesterday my wife gave birth to our second daughter (Charlotte, 7 pounds 9 ounces) and I wanted to boost my output.

I didnt want to risk overheating, not to mention frying so I am working my power throughput up in slow stages. So far, I am at 135v (using a custom power regulator) from this I have had a few good w00s. When I say w00s, I mean STINKING w000000s. I am now letting the subject bed in, but I am getting very little sleep and we are taking it in stages to ensure enough energy is applied.

While applying common benchmarks I have noticed that there is some thermal compounds and gases leaking from exhaust ports. May have to look at applying a custom exhaust port mod and do some waterblock tests before trying the next multiplier...

While doing this overclock exercise, I must state that no animals where harmed :p

Don't forget, its not the Volts that kill, its the Amps!

Associate
This is my main cat, she doesnt crucnh. However she keeps all the other cats inline...

kitty.jpg

:D

Soldato
Originally posted by TrUz
This is my main cat, she doesnt crucnh. However she keeps all the other cats inline...
:eek:
:D
I'll bet she doesn't crunch, you wouldn't want to go poking cables anywhere near that.

Me latest mod might not be the quietest, but he's a real goer...

goatmod.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
I say we get a slacking don to move this up to TOSAH eventually :D

I have just been down to the local farm and plugged my laptop into Cows, Pigs, Peacocks etc etc in to it and configured them all. I can even control them remotely with AnimalQ:D

Back
Top Bottom