Fao Mos

Associate
Talking of water h'animals, has any one tried crunching on a hippo?

If you think about it, there used to hot climates and are water cooled so they should overclock a hell of a lot when we bring them back to cold Britain. Should be good for a 70% oc, we could even try chillin the water !!

Any ideas of output @ stock? :confused:

/edit
what kind of cable would i need to "hook" one of these beast's up?

Last edited:
Soldato
Now, if I were to genitically splice a Elephant (powerful stomping) with a cheater(fast Wu production) and a whale (water cooled stomper) I could have one hell of an output... but with 3 heads to feed things could be a bit messy around dump time.

Soldato
Originally posted by wasc
I spent ages trying to install seti on me trusty old ant. Unfortunately, I think i chipped the core when installing the heatsink. My hand just slipped a bit, there was a squelch, and now my termite is a different shape and is covered in this funny red thermal paste :confused:

I may have come up with an idea for future ants for you s'ah, you obviously forgot to use the correct shim to prevent your core being crushed; I thought someone as experienced as you would have realised this.;) :p :D

Soldato
Originally posted by Markjcj
I may have come up with an idea for future ants for you s'ah, you obviously forgot to use the correct shim to prevent your core being crushed; I thought someone as experienced as you would have realised this.;) :p :D

Doh. I should have realised that earlier :p Silly me :D

Soldato
Originally posted by Bundles
cant get a heatsink onto that damn starling, seen the speed it flaps its wings, must have some cpu power. any tips.:D

With birds you have to insert the cooling;), you just have to be careful how you do it:eek:

Soldato
now a question... how do you run a Multy cpu configuration with animals?

do you stich them together or do you wait for conjoined twins n hope for the best?

Ive ducktaped a Cat and a dog together but they didnt get on.

Back
Top Bottom