Far Cry 4 due this November

Soldato
Ubisoft has confirmed Far Cry 4 will be released on 21st November in the UK for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

As previously reported by Eurogamer, the title will be set in the Himalayas.

Specifically, the region will be named Kyrat, a "breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king". Expect the usual array of weapons, vehicles, and wild animals - such as those ridable elephants.

"Following the success of Far Cry 3, we wanted to take the franchise to the next level and create a game that will surprise players and exceed fans' expectations," executive producer Dan Hay said. "Given the unique setting, we feel Far Cry 4 will stand out as a top first-person shooter and we're eager to reveal more about the game in the coming months."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-15-ubisoft-makes-far-cry-4-official-due-this-november

sCWeKxc.jpg

Ah, Ubisoft and their sequels. Although I did like FC3 and I'm pleased that this has been announced, I hope it isn't just a blatant copy-paste job of FC3's gameplay and mechanics, but just set in a different location this time round. I mean it's fairly obvious they're trying to re-create Vaas once again with this new bad guy.

Soldato
Lets hope they learn from Far Cry 3, and all the options they had to eventually patch in in order to get it up to scratch!

Also, I really hope they have played Ziggy's Mod

Soldato
"A bunch of friends were going about their backpacking leg in their gap year, travelling the world and experiencing the unknown, when suddenly.." it turned into Far Cry 3 set in the Himalayas.

Please prove me wrong though!

Back
Top Bottom