Far Cry 5

Associate
Prefer playing these sort of open world games solo first and co-op after.

GR Wildlands was the same its a blast for an hour in co-op but you end up spending more time doing stupid stuff than actually playing seriously imo.

Shawrey

Soldato
Prefer playing these sort of open world games solo first and co-op after.

GR Wildlands was the same its a blast for an hour in co-op but you end up spending more time doing stupid stuff than actually playing seriously imo.

Shawrey

Oh yeah i completely agree.. I always play it offline until i get bored then start some co-op sessions.

Associate
My Amazon order says it will be delivered on 27th.

:/

Don't see the hype around getting it early anyway even if Amazon do stick to their guns and ship them on Saturday/Monday. Still have KCD to complete as life is getting in the way of gaming progress :p.

FC5 should see me through till Blops4/RDR2/Anthem (most likely going to be 2019) as nothing else coming this year is grabbing my interest.

Not sure if E3 this year is going to announce much from MS. Hype will be destroyed by the rumoured announcement/reveal of Ps5 as Dev kits went out early this year anyway.

Shawrey

Soldato
Only have the standard version though... Gold on the rainforest seemed like a good deal with the zany DLC and FC3 chucked in! Hoping for dispatch email tomorrow or Saturday.

Shawrey

Fair enough, not too bothered about DLC to be honest, i think the only DLC ive ever bought was The Last of Us add on lol.

Back
Top Bottom