Far Cry 5

Associate
From the poster, I bet the middle guy is the baddie. The guy's look even reminds me of Troy Baker, though I hope they don't go for his voice, just because he voiced the last baddie. And the other guys are probably his underlings, just like Pagan Min's crew in Far Cry 4. I sure hope this character is as good as Vaas was, that said, that's a tough one to beat.

Soldato
Less than a minute in and there's the X-ray ******* vision. Oh yeah, that just says it all. This is going be a yet another AAA pile of ****.

Lol I was thinking about the crappy AI... the guy just stood their after his mate got shot then ran off. Hopefully they will add options to take off X ray vision.

Last edited:
Soldato
I pre-ordered the Gold Edition which gets you the game and the season pass. £57 with Prime.

DVCYB12WAAIThOs.jpg

Soldato
I don't normally do season passes but there seems quite a lot of content there for around £17 assuming the base game is £40. Bonus of Far Cry 3 though I don't know if it's a remaster?

Soldato
I hope so. I really liked 3 and played the 360 version on XB1 last year - it was hard to take the jankiness though after playing 4 and Primal on the PS4. It would be amazing to see it get a boost.

Back
Top Bottom