1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fargo

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by platypus, Apr 14, 2014.

1. weringo

Sgarrista

Just finished season 3 and it wasn't a patch on the first two (with s1 definitely the best). This show is all about the villains and Varga was just a bit of a silly character.

Also they ripped off the ending from Lord of War except this time you don't know if the door opens or not.

2. BillHicksRIP

Wise Guy

It's interesting what other people's take on things is. I thought David Thewlis was superb in the menace he projected. Cocking his head to one side looking the target in the eyes while stalking them. That's what a wolf does. 2 x Ewen McGregors was no bad thing either along with Carrie Who's Name Shall Not Be Uttered On This Forum. Hoping for a 4th series, but may be a while, apparently.

3. rids57

Soldato

It's been renewed but probably won't appear until 2019

4. Converge

Mobster

Just finished series 3 and whilst I liked the series on the whole, I found the last episode to be massively disappointing after the first 20 minutes or so. Just seemed to be a cop out on a lot of storylines.

5. AndyCr15

Capodecina

Hmm, I'm sure it'll all make sense when we start watching...