Favorite Sandwich

The randal hangover special.

Half a french stick, mayo and mustard. Leaves, mature cheddar, pastrami, ham, german salami, pickles, loads of black pepper and good thick cut crisps on the side.

Then nothing to eat for 48 hours usually. :D

Permabanned
OP
The randal hangover special.

Half a french stick, mayo and mustard. Leaves, mature cheddar, pastrami, ham, german salami, pickles, loads of black pepper and good thick cut crisps on the side.

Then nothing to eat for 48 hours usually. :D

Sweet Mary that sounds good ...

Sweet Mary that sounds good ...

Time to drag this out again. :D

sammich.jpg

I call him "Eduardo". That was the MK1, I have been refining this steadily over the years and the MK42 has considerably more meat and has been known to be toasted prior to salad and pickles being added.

Soldato
chip butty.... technically its a sandwich :p

Realistically though, freshly cooked ham joint (smoked), thickly cut (no fat is my preference) after it's cooled sufficiently and put in to fresh home made white bread. Optional addition of cheese (I personally like it with a nice edam), salt and vinegar chipstick crisps and/or a tomato sauce to dip the sandwich in.

Soldato
Tuna melts are my usual go-to tea if I cba cooking anything of substance.

Tuna, mayo, red onion all mixed up in a bowl.
Lightly toast a ciabatta or similar
Pop the tuna mix onto the ciabattas then top with plenty of good cheddar
Grill till cheese is gooey and going golden.
Eat
Win

However i'm also partial to a footlong Italian BMT, with cheese and toasted with all the salad bar olives, extra jalapenos, southwest sauce and a bit of sweet onion sauce. Wallop.

Back
Top Bottom