Favorite Sandwich

Soldato
I used to live in a town with a cracking sarnie shop called Platters. They do a wee delicacy called the bushfire baguette, if I remember correctly it's coronation chicken, peppers, onion, chilli, hot sauce and mango chutney. Bloody lovely, and a viable alternative to colonic irrigation.

Associate
However i'm also partial to a footlong Italian BMT, with cheese and toasted with all the salad bar olives, extra jalapenos, southwest sauce and a bit of sweet onion sauce. Wallop.

I've had the same thing at Subway for at least the last 6 years, maybe as many as 10.

Footlong BMT on Herb & Cheese bread, olives, jalapenos, onion, green pepper, bit of southwest sauce of a bit of sweet onion sauce. So yes, we have good taste :)

Associate
wow i thought my fave might have been said at least once but nope .

good old tin of mackerel in tomato sauce in thin sliced bread

2nd fave tuna and tomato relish

the wife loves about 4 beetroots and 2 tomatoes all sliced up and crammed in with a bit of salt and pepper and lettuce

must admit though if i dont have time im a sucker for a subway chicken tikka lol

Soldato
There is a roll shop near my old Uni that does my favourite sandwich / roll / baguette.

Obviously start with the butter, then salsa sauce, and some mayonnaise.
Then goes on the cheese (preferably sliced to keep the mess down), and the bacon (cold).
Then the salad, I go lettuce, egg (sliced) and red onion.

Whenever I'm near, and hungry, I try to get one of these. Absolutely my favourite.

If I'm any any other shop though, simple cheese and pickle roll, with mayo.

Back
Top Bottom