Favourite Jailbroken Applications

Don
Think I'm just going to remove the jailbreak.

I use Springtomize (loads of options selected), Notifier+, Infinfolders and the battery is ridiculous. From 8am - 3pm with light usage it was on 18%. Not worth it

Soldato
Think I'm just going to remove the jailbreak.

I use Springtomize (loads of options selected), Notifier+, Infinfolders and the battery is ridiculous. From 8am - 3pm with light usage it was on 18%. Not worth it
I'm jailbroken and the only thing I have installed from Cydia is iFile right now.

My battery life isn't amazing but no worse than it was pre-jailbreak IMO.

Soldato
Found my battery was running down quicker and it felt like my OS was slower. Could be imaginary but I wasn't using the jb for much, I had a notification bar tweak that's all. Until themes are developed better I won't be thinking about it again.

Last edited:
Soldato
A great tweak for 4S users is WakeWithWeather. When your alarm goes off Siri wishes you a good morning and grabs the local weather, explaining the current temp and forecast and the days high temp.

Soldato
OP
A great tweak for 4S users is WakeWithWeather. When your alarm goes off Siri wishes you a good morning and grabs the local weather, explaining the current temp and forecast and the days high temp.
Seems kind of useless considering it will be like "Good morning, today it is raining" and it will say that everyday :p

Associate
does anyone know the name of this notification center add-on tweak ?

1343061876.png

Soldato
BatteryInfonis what it's called. I've bought it but didn't really check it that much. Quite cool to see the charge cycles though. Don't know how accurate the info about battery life is.

Back
Top Bottom