Favourite music in a game

Man of Honour
Great thread. Many memorable themes to me. I do however think that the Vah Ruta theme in the most recent Zelda game is one of the most chilling and unnerving pieces of music I’ve ever heard, in a game or otherwise. It just makes me feel.... wrong. Like a sad nightmare. Kicks off from 1 minute-ish.

If you listening closely, there’s actually morse code spelling out SOS.

Soldato
Loved all the Wipeout music especially the Psygnosis music from Cold Storage. The Saturn Wipeout games got some really awesome tracks from them as well.
Never played the Saturn Wipeout's but funnily enough have been looking to buy one recently to do just that, they apparently ran better and at a different speed?

Soldato
Most the music from Halo but most specifically the main theme. The Gregorian chant at the beginning giving way to the drums and strings coming in over the top - perfect. The only game soundtrack I have ever bought.

Soldato
Most the music from Halo but most specifically the main theme. The Gregorian chant at the beginning giving way to the drums and strings coming in over the top - perfect. The only game soundtrack I have ever bought.
Just reading about the Halo music sets me off annoying everyone with my awful rendition. OCUK Sings Video Game music anyone......?

Back
Top Bottom