Feek's Friday Beer, gin (and whatever you happen to be drinking on a Friday night) Thread

Soldato
Soldato
Not sure what you mean by "using" the first site - its just a directory. The second site I've ordered from a few times have they've been fine - they're a well known online bottle shop.

Thanks, I've never ordered beer online before so I dont know who's risky and who's reliable. Appreciate the info.

Soldato
Beerwulf used to be really good for Belgian beers but i know they made some changes.

@HungryHippos can probably comment better as i know he ordered a lot.

Beerwulf is still good, but nowhere near as cheap as they were anymore.

I actually got the best prices recently from Amazon of all places for some beers, but those have generally gone OOS now.

Edit - Amazon have now started price gouging on beer prices for some reason. Delirium Tremens for £6.50 a bottle no thanks!

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
Broken Dream is deep and complex. She awakens your imagination. She binds coffee and chocolate aromas, with the silky unctuousness of oats to crest thick, velvety delirium. She will draw you towards a land of flavor, reverie and color. (LINK)

For what it is worth, you can get online delivery and a 10% discount on the Siren Craft Beer website at the minute :)

Don
Just been shop, best part of 40 quid for 6 cans :eek: looking forward to the LIC project wildstyle, heard great things about it

91985849_10156994906956847_3539875684170072064_o.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
[..] Edit - Amazon have now started price gouging on beer prices for some reason. Delirium Tremens for £6.50 a bottle no thanks!

Alcohol production is being switched to hand sanitiser. Seriously, that's the reason. A couple of countries have already banned ethanol production for drinks. More restrictions will probably follow. It sounds silly, but the demand for alcohol for hand sanitiser has gone through the roof and production of alcohol has not.

Soldato
Been off the grog for a short while but fancy wetting the whistle tonight so picked up a 4 of Hobgoblin Gold. I'll be knocking the top off the first one any minute now. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom